• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    oky doky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harsh_but_Fair
    In teh thread @ ze top, on of the latest posts "assures" us people that to every1 who has the game now, that the extras will be in a free download.

I dunno how that would work though, as peolple can now by UT 1/2 price @ sum places, so wouldn't they just buy it cheap then downlaod the pack?

Harsh
    The reason you can get old stuff cheap is because it's still in the shop's stock, not because it's produced cheap. Epic won't care whether someone buys a cheap UT2k4 or a less cheap UT2k4:ECE, they get the same amount of money per copy anyway. Releasing the ECE is just a way to give people that don't have UT2k4 yet the idea they're buying something new.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In teh thread @ ze top, on of the latest posts "assures" us people that to every1 who has the game now, that the extras will be in a free download.

I dunno how that would work though, as peolple can now by UT 1/2 price @ sum places, so wouldn't they just buy it cheap then downlaod the pack?

Harsh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cAm
    am i the only one that's not "REALLY" anticipating ECE?

I mean, its def cool and all, but i dunno... I mean, ONS is cool and all, but ive grown kinda tired of it...
    I think the idea behind the EC edition is to bring in new players and get some new revenue. Onslaught may be the most attractive part of the game to new players. It's not necessarily for only for existing players. If it were only for existing players it would most likely be released as a free bonus pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    am i the only one that's not "REALLY" anticipating ECE?

I mean, its def cool and all, but i dunno... I mean, ONS is cool and all, but ive grown kinda tired of it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by carmatic
    we call it 'autumn' here, not 'fall'
    where i'm from it's both...
    @ topic: you people really need to read the actual annoucement thread about ECE...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we call it 'autumn' here, not 'fall'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kaimyr
    bah, 6 characters (skins? ), a couple of vehicles and some ONS maps... it sounds quite *cheap* to me. I was expecting A BIT more... at least some new DM. Just my opinion.
    Considering that you will be able to DL all the stuff for free, it is not cheap at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bah i hate ONS, i want more of other modes

i use ONS maps for VCTF

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All I'm saying is that IF it's going to be just ONS stuff, it's going to be a LOT of ONS stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boksha
    Considering the fact the Epic guys are working on it full-time, I doubt it's just going to be just that.
    As for the characters, most likely it's going to be 3 new models and 2 skins to go with each.
    From official announcement it seems like this if I'm not wrong... plus community MODS. If at least MSU custom maps winners belongs to this category remain to be seen... but we all have this maps anyway.
    I'm really not that much interested... just curious about the Necris.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bah, 6 characters (skins? ), a couple of vehicles and some ONS maps... it sounds quite *cheap* to me. I was expecting A BIT more... at least some new DM. Just my opinion.
    Considering the fact the Epic guys are working on it full-time, I doubt it's just going to be just that.
    As for the characters, most likely it's going to be 3 new models and 2 skins to go with each.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I DOUBT Epic annouced all the content of ECE yet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really? Look at the top of the thread for a useful link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where did u get that info Kami????? I've been looking everywhere/ typed it in on google and gave up after looking at the first result, and all i got was bloody german.

Harsh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X