X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is UT2004:ECE

Ive searched everywhere, what the heck is that

^ beat

Anyway..how could have you searched everywhere if ECE is announced in the first and top-most post in this forum section?

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
      ^ beat

Anyway..how could have you searched everywhere if ECE is announced in the first and top-most post in this forum section?
      attention

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by catdaemon
          cant wait *spazm* [/B]
          me too

Comment

you must have missed the very top of page one... i know, i do that to... [/sarcasm]
            :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
              ^ beat

Pfft. You never had that during dinner you were looking for the salt until you realise it was sitting right in front of you?

Comment

i don't add salt to me dinners. 'tis bad for u says thos dc types don't they. Too much salt causes heart problems they say. I once sniffed a handful of salt for a dare, and i blacked out! and when i woke up, i was sick Everywhere. All over the sofa, i even got sum on my keyboard, which still smells kinky.

Harsh

P.S. Offtopic i know, but i thought that this thread needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                  Pfft. You never had that during dinner you were looking for the salt until you realise it was sitting right in front of you?
                  Well, I've had moments when I was looking for salt, not realising that I have already put salt into my food.

Comment

I even thought I lost my wallet sometime, searched for it for a long while but it turned out to be in my right trouser pocket where I didn't look because I always put it in my left. Many people never read announcements.

In other news, this forum allows you to not display your signature. If your sig is consistently larger than your posts, it might be a good idea to use this feature more often or shorten it a little.

Comment

I think I might buy the ECE version just for fun. I really don't need it, but it would be cool to have each edition of the games that come out I suppose (I missed the first Unreal and UT, started at UT:GOTY )

Comment

Done! I shortened my signiture to the funnyest facts. I still can't believe that 40,000 americans are injured bu toilets each year. By comparison, the UK and France combined have a rate of 900 a year. By injured, that means they had to go to hospital.

Wat, I ask, are Americans doing on their toilets, which we over the pond aren't doing, which makes them so dangerous????!?!?

Harsh

Comment

I think I might buy the ECE version just for fun.
                          i thaught it was going to be avaliable for download

Comment

bah, 6 characters (skins? ), a couple of vehicles and some ONS maps... it sounds quite *cheap* to me. I was expecting A BIT more... at least some new DM. Just my opinion.

Comment

Where did u get that info Kami????? I've been looking everywhere/ typed it in on google and gave up after looking at the first result, and all i got was bloody german.

Harsh

Comment

Working...
                              X