What gametype do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I don't suppose people over at GoW forums would stop creating new polls. But, of course, pinpointing a static date is impossible, too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Poll bug count: 2004-08. So it does move up the timeline! Now if we were to find the last poll ported from Atari, we would possibly be able to determine how long this bug will last.
    That would imply a poll creation rate for the near future comparable to that between August '04 and whenever the import was made.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, that will ruin the game and I dont want campers like COD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Poll bug count: 2004-08. So it does move up the timeline! Now if we were to find the last poll ported from Atari, we would possibly be able to determine how long this bug will last.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Killstreaks would single handedly destory gears of war. If they do put it in gear I think I would forget about the game completely, as it may seem fun at first it will become a major problem with camper and people being to scared to get in to battle just to get a killstreak destoryed.
    Also this game isn't call of duty or should not employ the things Cod has in it because there games are too diffrent from each other.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    forgot to add

i wish somebody would revive Monster Hunt

invasion is just too simple gameplay wise

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play LMS and ONS, LMS to hone in on them fragging skills and ONS because its teh fun! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Twist4
    I just played Assault for the 2nd time and it was horrible.I lagged with 30-40 fps through the maps ,running towards 10 red guys that were holding down alt fire and spamming around :weird: ...
    how can that spam festival be exciting or fun or something like that?:bulb:
    out of curiousity what map were you playing and where was this 10 player choke point?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pah, no Invasion?

I :heart: INV

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i woulda done vctf if it was there, so i voted for ctf instead. Total i guess i play ons most, but lately i've been getting away from it, playing ctf and dm more, cus i got to the point where ons wasn't fun, just monotonous. I haven't played DDOM or INV online once since i got the game, just never got around to it, plus the total alckage of good servers, that i've found

Leave a comment:

• replied
    See? Invasion is more popular then it commonly gets credit for. And the invasion community is growing rapidly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM/TDM/AS

Been playing assualt almost exclusively for the last month or so, so that's what i voted.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have made a weird transisition: ONS to Ctf to inv to assault.
    I'm think about a mod to combine the gameypes of assault and inv.
    Just in case any1 wanted to know

Harsh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll play anything apart from ONS. Not flaming, I just really really hate that gametype.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    went from ONS to INV

INV for now is quenching my thirst

Leave a comment:

Working...
X