X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

I need atleast 300 votes guys...

Comment

I voted CTF. If this was done when the game first came out I would've voted ONS all the way. Now I don't even play it at all. Anyone else switch like that?

But yeah, CTF first then DM, and INV once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
        I lagged with 30-40 fps through the maps
        I play with 20 FPS and a ping of 200.

For me, right now it's AS>ONS>DM. Although I would like to try out some online BR and DDOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon

I need atleast 300 votes guys...
          Why?

Comment

you forgot TDM :cry: i play most TDM but also CTF.

This is post 500 from me
            (see i learn i dident started a new thread about that as i did when i reashed 300 post hehe then i got 3 wl points ) so i figured to put it in on a other post should be better

Comment

You should have made it one of those polls with checkboxes (so you can pick more than one.)

Mostly CTF for me, with AS and ONS on the side.

Comment

*looks for Invasion*

*LEAVES THREAD IN DISAPPOINTMENT*

I have to say that invasion is the best game type in my opion, though it is often the choice for spammers and noobs also. I like the teamwork involved, though this only applies for the pros.... like i am beckoning to be. Invasion has vastly improved my doding and aim. The game is fast, furious fun, which works u up. The waves before wave 13 are the warmup laps, and then u really get into a game. My PB happens to be an enjoyabe 1378 (now my lucky number), which i think is a large achievement pour moi. (only played Unreal for about a year). I chose the game orginally for 1 reason, it has the longest (normally) times on maps, and as my computer used to be mega ****, and the loading times on unreal 2003 often got up to 7 minutes, that was only like wave 2!

Invasion, a game for pros, newbies, and, of course, a large n00b onced in a while.

Harsh

P.S. I normally play on Happy Penguin with this name, or The_Cheshire_Cat. If u say hello, and say that u saw this, u get a cookie!

Comment

**BUMP**

I play on happy penguin too sometimes...

Comment

Wat would ur Frag Name be??? U want that cookie don't u??

harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
                      A lot of you are viewing but not voting....please vote...
                      You can rest easy now, I jsut voted!

Comment

Originally posted by A - 1
                        I voted CTF. If this was done when the game first came out I would've voted ONS all the way. Now I don't even play it at all. Anyone else switch like that?

But yeah, CTF first then DM, and INV once in awhile.
                        Yeah this is exactly what I play. ONS just got really boring after a while. CTF is fun because its a conversion between killing each other, and using teamwork to kill each other, and using teamwork to get small rags on sticks.

Comment

ONS and DM.. i voted ONS because it has the lowest of the two...

Comment

TDM :heart: and once in a while CTF.

Comment

166 votes...keep going people.

Comment

one good thing about ONS

all the noobs that think they are good, play it, and honestly that un noobs the dm/cts pubs.

fact is ONS is great for getting the noobs out of DM/CTF, and for that I love it, and when I clanned warred it, twas ok, but its large ONS servers that spare the TDM pubs the noobs factor, and for that I am grateful.

Comment

Working...
                                X