Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaZeD420
    dont shoot, check your pms on the forum
    did will try to find you. second why cant I get into that server!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
      ready dont_shoot?
      whats your in game name so I can add you to budds list and folow?

Comment

Originally posted by Dont_Shoot
        did will try to find you. second why cant I get into that server!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        works for me...but the ip you posted is wrong.

try open 64.94.35.204:5360:5361 in the console,it´ll work.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
          works for me...but the ip you posted is wrong.
          GOT it im thier

Comment

Wht the ^%#@ WHY WHY does it keeep adding :7777 to the end WHY WHY????? I put in 64.94.35.204.5360.5361 and syas server not fund?????/ then I go to faverts again go to edit ip and it adds :777?????????

Comment

Good Games earlier Twist4, you rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Dont_Shoot
                Wht the ^%#@ WHY WHY does it keeep adding :7777 to the end WHY WHY????? I put in 64.94.35.204.5360.5361 and syas server not fund?????/ then I go to faverts again go to edit ip and it adds :777?????????
                an ip address is four octets, 64.94.35.204 is the ip address, what comes after that is teh port which should have a : inbetween the ip and the port. It should look like this:

64.94.35.204:5360

Comment

:haha:

copy paste owns you all

Comment

i was only on for two games, but fun stuff, it was. i was about to 1v1 -f- edge (or some person named something or other edge) when my firewall cut in with some trojan alert just as ut started loading maps, crashing everything, and when i finally got it all back up and running i couldn't reconnect to the ip =/ so sorry if it looked like i pulled a mega-wuss, but if I can get back in later tonight I will, atm I have to run off, so waves =)

Comment

Originally posted by Yarhj
                      i was only on for two games, but fun stuff, it was. i was about to 1v1 -f- edge (or some person named something or other edge) when my firewall cut in with some trojan alert just as ut started loading maps, crashing everything, and when i finally got it all back up and running i couldn't reconnect to the ip =/ so sorry if it looked like i pulled a mega-wuss, but if I can get back in later tonight I will, atm I have to run off, so waves =)
                      LOL Yea you said you wanted to play him and then poff gone:haha: f edge pewond me so bad I sat in the coner rocking holding my kness mumbling . after I brook out of that someone else came in and owend me almost as bad:cry: I was trying so hard my eyes watered and just couldnt breath.:cry: I have not played death match since UT99 and this felt just like the first time I played WHAT WAS THAT NOISE WHO"S THIER any way I am trying to calm down but all I see is empty spots where weapons and power ups where. STOP THAT POUNDING do you here those wispers:weird: YYYAAAAwell I will go see if anyone else wants some
                      nnneexxt@ now I feel more like the coyte in road runer:cry:
                      I will now take whats left of my self respect and leave.:bulb:

Comment

demos:
                        ftp://ftp.ligarena.com/2004/Demos/Un...nament%202004/

anything from burnie is good since he won it all

Comment

We should do this more often though. was quite fun (and hopefully next time my firewall wont shoot me in the... spleen. Although it probably saved me a crushing defeat =P ) Sadly I won't be able to play much today, but maybe we should find some regional servers that we can just take over at a whim for forum matches? What say ye?

Comment

Originally posted by emuporium
                            demos:
                            ftp://ftp.ligarena.com/2004/Demos/Un...nament%202004/

anything from burnie is good since he won it all
                            OUCH!! Its hard to sit right now from the AZZkicking given to me this friday. I would like to say Thanks one last time to emuporium for letting us use his server:up: Very nice pings I am very very humbeld by what hapened to me. I know now that my year and half of UT and 5+ mos of UT2K4 is no match for you freaks I may play 3-4 hours a day but you nuts must not see light of day:haha: The only thing I will say in my defence is that playing DM is way Differnt.:bulb: With that said they would owen my in CTF also. I have thought about getting into a clan that could teach me but dont know if that would help since it seems I will never be that good Anyway my right eye is still twiching from that drubing:haha: later and thanks to all for opening my eyes :up:

Comment

Working...
                            X