Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to play you

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I want to play you

    All right I hear how people keep talking about how good or how bad they are and if you are like me you want to know how you would do. I feel I would be middel of the road but I play CTF NW any one up for it in say 4 hours when I am done with work? Its 2pm central time now would be 6PM start time Minneapolis Minnesota USA. I could go to host mode but not sure how my cable would hold up no server If someone has one to meet at or even take one over. So who has game and who is lame lets find out. My in game name is {FBR}Dont_Shoot but will use Dont_ShootUSA for this one so friends don't join in. Respond here now if you can. :up:

    #2
    anyone who thinks that they could actually host a game over their connect, imho is usually a newer player. but we all started somewhere:up:

    Comment


      #3
      What now?1on1 or CTF?I´m not sure

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Fistula
        anyone who thinks that they could actually host a game over their connect, imho is usually a newer player. but we all started somewhere:up:
        Yea I know but if it is one or two I found it works but yea a server would be nice If you are so good I would love to play you just to see how far I have to go and if at all posable tell me where I realy need help but if not cool I would be willing to play anything. CTF 1 vs 1 DM TDM Insta you name it would just like to see those who talk walk the walk. :up:

        Comment


          #5
          if you want I will 1v1 you nw later tonight. I have a professionally hosted server.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by DaZeD420
            if you want I will 1v1 you nw later tonight. I have a professionally hosted server.
            Cool let me know where and when. :up:

            Next? I feel like Danny Glover at the end of the Alien movie OK WHO"S NEXT:up:

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DaZeD420
              if you want I will 1v1 you nw later tonight. I have a professionally hosted server.
              :haha:

              Originally posted by Dont_Shoot
              Cool let me know where and when. :up:

              Next? I feel like Danny Glover at the end of the Alien movie OK WHO"S NEXT:up:
              My buddies list isn't picking you up.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 13XBMSPEC
                :haha:



                My buddies list isn't picking you up.
                I am at work now not playing thats why start time is now 3hours and 15 min:up:

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'll be at work then! :sour: :haha:

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I´ll play you.I beat a guy from the US yesterday with a ping of 170 and minigun only

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I finish work in 6 hours. Wil you be up by then?

                      Alien 5: Danny Glover Gets Freaky

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by DaZeD420
                        if you want I will 1v1 you nw later tonight. I have a professionally hosted server.
                        Be gentle with him dazed. I may look you guys up too.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Twist4
                          I´ll play you.I beat a guy from the US yesterday with a ping of 170 and minigun only
                          OK when and where? 1 vs one or what?

                          NEXT!:up:

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jun2
                            I finish work in 6 hours. Wil you be up by then?

                            Alien 5: Danny Glover Gets Freaky
                            UP when, where, how?

                            NEXT! :up:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Fistula
                              anyone who thinks that they could actually host a game over their connect, imho is usually a newer player. but we all started somewhere:up:
                              I've played many 1on1 games on hosted games. Yes, there's a ping disadvantage, but it's not all that important.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X