Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Wormbo
    Other players will see that you are kicked because of an unknown class.

On screen:
    MandyLifeboats loaded an unknown class

In the console:
    Insecure Client: MandyLifeboats Unknown class (xWeapons.ExtraBlueBeam) in use!

There are other false positives with unknown classes, like voicepacks, so it doesn't mean Unknown Class = Cheat.
    Agreed it does not mean cheat but kicked is kicked and it is very fustrating to be a clean player and just because you have a voice pack you like you get kicked from a server using Anti cc my biggest gripe with the whole thing is it is a never ending nightmare everytime you write a version that covers the know cheats someone writes a new cheat there has to be a better way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Other players will see that you are kicked because of an unknown class.

On screen:
    MandyLifeboats loaded an unknown class

In the console:
    Insecure Client: MandyLifeboats Unknown class (xWeapons.ExtraBlueBeam) in use!

There are other false positives with unknown classes, like voicepacks, so it doesn't mean Unknown Class = Cheat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You may want to use a working image link in the [screenshot] tag...
    I preffer the [shot] tag

Pez added it when I made a rant about the [screenshot] tag not being used (and claimed that it's lenght compared to the [img] tag and the fact that it didn't have vB code button above the reply window

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What I still don't understand is why they can't update unrealtournament.com with the new patch and post a sticky on the boards about it the minute the patch is officially released... It's like they're afraid of announcing it too loud... :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cainslair
    I haven't patched mine yet, because I'm hearing some clients are having GPF problems, again.

I'm gonna patch my CTF Server soon, and see how it does before I patch the ONS Server.

What features are you missing that you want on a patched server??

-- Cain
    I patched last night cain and some unpatched clients were indeed crashing. They went and updated and all was good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MandyLifeboats
    I'm not sure what's up with my web-host today :bulb:

Now a question for Wormbo or anyone else who knows.

What if anything, would the other players have seen when I was kicked. Just that I'd left the server, or that I'd been kicked for having an unauthorised package, or does it depend on how the server was setup?

ML
    Good question ML i would like to know the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure what's up with my web-host today :bulb:

Now a question for Wormbo or anyone else who knows.

What if anything, would the other players have seen when I was kicked. Just that I'd left the server, or that I'd been kicked for having an unauthorised package, or does it depend on how the server was setup?

ML

Leave a comment:

• replied
    found a server running new patch:

66.199.183.155:7777

its LGiCTF

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ceck the Sig, we have been 3270 for a while now
    Also running SAFEGAME< so no ANTI TCC issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In summary: Anti TCC servers are fine with patched clients if they don't check FullMD5 (default off in all versions, but many servers seem to use League preset) and are either patched or run the latest Anti TCC beta or don't run InstaGib.

[shot]http://geordie69.users.btopenworld.com/sniff.JPG[/shot]

ML :cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't patched mine yet, because I'm hearing some clients are having GPF problems, again.

I'm gonna patch my CTF Server soon, and see how it does before I patch the ONS Server.

What features are you missing that you want on a patched server??

-- Cain

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    Mine's updated...

I'm not sure if AntiTCC 1.17 will kick patched clients though...
    Oh yeah, it won't... The MD5 checking was turned off at some point...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if your TOD necro, try db| central, antitcc sucks (but the UDA busted for aimbotting was funny)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This one is patched according to the admin 68.171.123.180:7777

Leave a comment:

Working...
X