Newest patch servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cainslair
    I haven't patched mine yet, because I'm hearing some clients are having GPF problems, again.

I'm gonna patch my CTF Server soon, and see how it does before I patch the ONS Server.

What features are you missing that you want on a patched server??

-- Cain
    I patched last night cain and some unpatched clients were indeed crashing. They went and updated and all was good.

Comment

What I still don't understand is why they can't update unrealtournament.com with the new patch and post a sticky on the boards about it the minute the patch is officially released... It's like they're afraid of announcing it too loud... :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
        You may want to use a working image link in the [screenshot] tag...
        I preffer the [shot] tag

Pez added it when I made a rant about the [screenshot] tag not being used (and claimed that it's lenght compared to the [img] tag and the fact that it didn't have vB code button above the reply window

Comment

Other players will see that you are kicked because of an unknown class.

On screen:
          MandyLifeboats loaded an unknown class

In the console:
          Insecure Client: MandyLifeboats Unknown class (xWeapons.ExtraBlueBeam) in use!

There are other false positives with unknown classes, like voicepacks, so it doesn't mean Unknown Class = Cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
            Other players will see that you are kicked because of an unknown class.

On screen:
            MandyLifeboats loaded an unknown class

In the console:
            Insecure Client: MandyLifeboats Unknown class (xWeapons.ExtraBlueBeam) in use!

There are other false positives with unknown classes, like voicepacks, so it doesn't mean Unknown Class = Cheat.
            Agreed it does not mean cheat but kicked is kicked and it is very fustrating to be a clean player and just because you have a voice pack you like you get kicked from a server using Anti cc my biggest gripe with the whole thing is it is a never ending nightmare everytime you write a version that covers the know cheats someone writes a new cheat there has to be a better way.

Comment

Working...
            X