Newest patch servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest patch servers

I cant find any servers that support the new patch. Can someone give me a few IPs of servers that have the latest patch so i can play online?

Give it time

Patched clients can play on non patched servers, if that's what you're worried about.

Comment

Mine's updated...

I'm not sure if AntiTCC 1.17 will kick patched clients though...

Comment

You get kicked from playing on a server thats patched if its running antitcc.

Comment

You will only get kicked from an Anti TCC server as a patched client if the server either has Anti TCC (any version up to 1.18 beta 4) with FullMD5 checks enabled or the following:
          • not running 3270
          • running Anti TCC v1.18 Beta 2
          • and running InstaGib
          This combination will get you kicked with "Unknown class 'ExtraBlueBeam'" (or ExtraRedBeam).

In summary: Anti TCC servers are fine with patched clients if they don't check FullMD5 (default off in all versions, but many servers seem to use League preset) and are either patched or run the latest Anti TCC beta or don't run InstaGib.

Comment

This one is patched according to the admin 68.171.123.180:7777

Comment

if your TOD necro, try db| central, antitcc sucks (but the UDA busted for aimbotting was funny)

Comment

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
                Mine's updated...

I'm not sure if AntiTCC 1.17 will kick patched clients though...
                Oh yeah, it won't... The MD5 checking was turned off at some point...

Comment

I haven't patched mine yet, because I'm hearing some clients are having GPF problems, again.

I'm gonna patch my CTF Server soon, and see how it does before I patch the ONS Server.

What features are you missing that you want on a patched server??

-- Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
                    In summary: Anti TCC servers are fine with patched clients if they don't check FullMD5 (default off in all versions, but many servers seem to use League preset) and are either patched or run the latest Anti TCC beta or don't run InstaGib.

[shot]http://geordie69.users.btopenworld.com/sniff.JPG[/shot]

ML :cry:

Comment

You may want to use a working image link in the [screenshot] tag...

Comment

Ceck the Sig, we have been 3270 for a while now
                        Also running SAFEGAME< so no ANTI TCC issues.

Comment

found a server running new patch:

66.199.183.155:7777

its LGiCTF

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
                            You may want to use a working image link in the [screenshot] tag...
                            I'm not sure what's up with my web-host today :bulb:

Now a question for Wormbo or anyone else who knows.

What if anything, would the other players have seen when I was kicked. Just that I'd left the server, or that I'd been kicked for having an unauthorised package, or does it depend on how the server was setup?

ML

Comment

Originally posted by MandyLifeboats
                              I'm not sure what's up with my web-host today :bulb:

Now a question for Wormbo or anyone else who knows.

What if anything, would the other players have seen when I was kicked. Just that I'd left the server, or that I'd been kicked for having an unauthorised package, or does it depend on how the server was setup?

ML
                              Good question ML i would like to know the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X