Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2004 Editors Choice Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by neoflame
    I'll download it

    But I sincerely swear that if it's only available on Fileplanet, I will find the highest cliff in my general vicinity and freefall from it. :sulk:
    fileplanet must die! :noob:

    Comment


      #17
      we need atleast 20 good less wait or no wait mirrors.
      longest time i ever had to wait is 500 minuts.
      and i did't download it.
      tooked to long.
      yes on fileplanet.

      Comment


        #18
        I pay 30$ extra for broadband so the choice is desided more by the size of my poket... DL for me! I can't wait to see the new vehicles and maps!

        Zen

        Comment


          #19
          ****, i accidently chose the wrong one, can i unvote or something? i voted for download both, but i wanted to vote for the one above it seeing as i didn't download ut2004 (wich is very strange for me )

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by utimer
            IMO this ECE is just a bonuspacks for ut2004 owners, i cant imagine a lot of ppl buying a free bonuspack (assuming they have ut2004)
            Neither can I. It's not really intended for people who already own the game as they can simply download all the mods and new content around the same time as the ECE is released. Of course, as with the UT Game of the Year edition, some real diehard fans will buy it because it's an updated copy with everything in one place. I've done that. I've bought several different copies of games like Warcraft, DOOM, Duke Nukem, The Sims and Half Life over the years just to have the latest updated editions with all the latest bells and whistles to install on my latest PC. But really this is intended at the new people who will be buying the game to make it an even better value proposition and to make sure they have the latest updates and content from the very first install. We're selling a lot of copies of UT2004 every month and it never hurts to refresh the box just in time for Xmas to get it back on the new release shelves and back into peoples' minds.

            Comment


              #21
              if UT2004 ECE will be released in my country i will buy it
              you play duke nuken Mark cool
              i hope the maya plug-in that come in extra folder work in the copy that i buy (cuz mine doesent, i cant export any model from maya to unrealed:sour: )

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Mark Rein
                Neither can I. It's not really intended for people who already own the game as they can simply download all the mods and new content around the same time as the ECE is released. Of course, as with the UT Game of the Year edition, some real diehard fans will buy it because it's an updated copy with everything in one place. I've done that. I've bought several different copies of games like Warcraft, DOOM, Duke Nukem, The Sims and Half Life over the years just to have the latest updated editions with all the latest bells and whistles to install on my latest PC. But really this is intended at the new people who will be buying the game to make it an even better value proposition and to make sure they have the latest updates and content from the very first install. We're selling a lot of copies of UT2004 every month and it never hurts to refresh the box just in time for Xmas to get it back on the new release shelves and back into peoples' minds.
                Glad to hear UT2004 is selling well

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Mark Rein
                  I've bought several different copies of The Sims over the years just to have the latest updated editions with all the latest bells and whistles to install on my latest PC.
                  I'm scared for file...

                  (j\k)

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Does Epic intend to continue this procedure for future titles and bonus packs?

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by FireCrack
                      Does Epic intend to continue this procedure for future titles and bonus packs?
                      isnt that what epic is known for? (at least with the UT series) :weird:

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Free download for me :up:

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I'm not going to buy the bonus pack, I bought UT2004 on day of release at full price, my wallet isn't stretchy enough to do it again!

                          I'm gonna download it, I just sincerely hope that it focuses a little more on gametypes outside of ONS. I'm not complaining - any new content is good new content after all - it's just everyone needs to be catered for!

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I bought 3 SE editions on day of release (and sold 2 of them for 90 bucks each :P)

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by UT2K3Freak
                              I bought 3 SE editions on day of release (and sold 2 of them for 90 bucks each :P)
                              People like you make this world a terribel place

                              Comment


                                #30
                                How so? I put it for sale on Ebay, started the bidding at 9.95 and it got bid up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X