Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am from 2036

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    oh jesus

    read the hole dang story please

    there was a sival war with citizens vs usa gov

    they helped the citzens out by attacking the gov for us

    now ALOT of what he said is coming TRUE

    like the change in world curnsy to the euro,

    and the gov is now making prisons for marchelaww

    yellowstone showing sighns of blowing....


    BUT there is alot that points that he was a fake, he could have just got a new 64bit CPU to fix there proublem

    Comment


      Originally posted by CaptJackSparrow
      You will soon be Govenooooorrr!
      You think is the real Quade....it is.

      Comment


        Post a long, complex official document from the year 2036.

        Comment


          oh jesus

          read the hole dang story please
          Jeez, you yell at me like you believe this guy and I don't really have time to read the 'hole dang story'

          Comment


            Originally posted by Multani
            Post a long, complex official document from the year 2036.
            For what, you cant prove if its accurate or not.

            Comment


              .....................

              its as real as could be

              sorry i dint mean to yell at you

              there's are few "real" chat logs of him

              he apeared in 1995 so if you wanna find anything real make sure it was posted in 1995

              Comment


                I believe you.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by -)AO(-Necron99
                  For what, you cant prove if its accurate or not.
                  Well, based on what i've seen so far, if he makes it up it will sound and look stupid.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Multani
                    Well, based on what i've seen so far, if he makes it up it will sound and look stupid.
                    But if hes telling the truth, you will. And since he is, guess what?

                    Comment


                      From what i have heard from several sources (not john Titor)

                      Things happen like this

                      There is a civil war in USA

                      A man in the middle east (one who gains power) aka what you could call "Antichrist" to make it easier rises to power in the middle east

                      he starts manipulating splinter cells saying is he beleves in there cause (they attack the USA ect New York with a nuclear device)

                      The USA retaliate attacking certan Easten Citys and the "AntiChrist" uses this to manipulate the easten /arab world who in turn join forces Russia backs them and blackmails china in some way or other

                      The "Antichrist" then goes to africa and forces the people of the african continent to vote on his side

                      There is some peace

                      The easten world start attacking the western world in certan areas eg Spain, Italy around the time where an Comet/Asteroid is comming near

                      (The British and American Forces meet at the atlantic ocean to discus wether to reinforce the UN)

                      The Americans send some planes in at night under stealth to take out certan targets

                      They discover that the african people were forced to vote on the "Antichrist" behalf and start sending reinforcements in to the UN which are defeted

                      France makes a mistake which is verry costly to them as they get defeted

                      They send in a team to kill the "Antichrist" which sucseeds but they discover the person they killed was just a decoy

                      The Commet/Asteroid hits earth atlantic ocean and certan areas in europe which in effect floods several coast lines and sinks half of Britain (This was due to the Easten forces attacking western forces and making it harder to stop the Asteroid/Commet because of the resorces for the war)

                      (The "Antichrist" is manipulating Islam ect and reveals infomation about christianity that has been locked away causing disbelief and so forth in christinity)

                      The Easten forces take over the majority of Europe

                      There are several resistance movemnets

                      Several countries surender in europe

                      The USA comes to help the remaining of Britain by sea bringing reinforcements and taking people back to the USA

                      In return the British buy weapons and the easten forces ask the western forces to surrender (the west does not)

                      Russia changes sides and allies with the west (and deal the first major defeat to the eastern forces after europe was taken over)

                      The westen Allies fight and start pushing back the Easten forces which are eventualy defeted with the help of resistance movements and Russia

                      China steps in to help the "easten" forces as the majority of the world are low of resorces and trys to take advantage of this but are defeted

                      America Trades with Russia

                      There is peace for 10-13 years but they end up giving in to arabian power

                      Another dispute breaks out

                      but after that there is peace

                      After this Africa is in 3 parts (due to flooding)

                      Britan is in half (Due to flooding)

                      And ceveral continents have been pushed back due to water wising over the land

                      Comment


                        »A51«*Crash* > Print out your post and lock it up somewhere safe. When you’re 21, open it up again and read it to yourself.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by »A51«*Crash*
                          From what i have heard from several sources (not john Titor)

                          Things happen like this

                          There is a civil war in USA

                          A man in the middle east (one who gains power) aka what you could call "Antichrist" to make it easier rises to power in the middle east

                          he starts manipulating splinter cells saying is he beleves in there cause (they attack the USA ect New York with a nuclear device)

                          The USA retaliate attacking certan Easten Citys and the "AntiChrist" uses this to manipulate the easten /arab world who in turn join forces Russia backs them and blackmails china in some way or other

                          The "Antichrist" then goes to africa and forces the people of the african continent to vote on his side

                          There is some peace

                          The easten world start attacking the western world in certan areas eg Spain, Italy around the time where an Comet/Asteroid is comming near

                          (The British and American Forces meet at the atlantic ocean to discus wether to reinforce the UN)

                          The Americans send some planes in at night under stealth to take out certan targets

                          They discover that the african people were forced to vote on the "Antichrist" behalf and start sending reinforcements in to the UN which are defeted

                          France makes a mistake which is verry costly to them as they get defeted

                          They send in a team to kill the "Antichrist" which sucseeds but they discover the person they killed was just a decoy

                          The Commet/Asteroid hits earth atlantic ocean and certan areas in europe which in effect floods several coast lines and sinks half of Britain (This was due to the Easten forces attacking western forces and making it harder to stop the Asteroid/Commet because of the resorces for the war)

                          (The "Antichrist" is manipulating Islam ect and reveals infomation about christianity that has been locked away causing disbelief and so forth in christinity)

                          The Easten forces take over the majority of Europe

                          There are several resistance movemnets

                          Several countries surender in europe

                          The USA comes to help the remaining of Britain by sea bringing reinforcements and taking people back to the USA

                          In return the British buy weapons and the easten forces ask the western forces to surrender (the west does not)

                          Russia changes sides and allies with the west (and deal the first major defeat to the eastern forces after europe was taken over)

                          The westen Allies fight and start pushing back the Easten forces which are eventualy defeted with the help of resistance movements and Russia

                          China steps in to help the "easten" forces as the majority of the world are low of resorces and trys to take advantage of this but are defeted

                          America Trades with Russia

                          There is peace for 10-13 years but they end up giving in to arabian power

                          Another dispute breaks out

                          but after that there is peace

                          After this Africa is in 3 parts (due to flooding)

                          Britan is in half (Due to flooding)

                          And ceveral continents have been pushed back due to water wising over the land
                          And then the UT2004 Demo is finally released! :up:

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
                            »A51«*Crash* > Print out your post and lock it up somewhere safe. When you’re 21, open it up again and read it to yourself.
                            Agreed. I sure as hell aint gonna read it.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by »A51«*Crash*
                              From what i have heard from several sources (not john Titor)

                              Things happen like this

                              Some vague stuff.

                              Some vague and predictable stuff.

                              More vague stuff.

                              More predictable stuff.


                              Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
                              »A51«*Crash* > Print out your post and lock it up somewhere safe. When you’re 21, open it up again and read it to yourself.
                              LOL, pretty much was I was going to say. :haha: :up:

                              Comment


                                2 things:

                                (1) how dumb was the thread starter not to make a new account to do this, the 2 old posts are a dead giveaway

                                (2) This john titlor stuff is really enveloping, fair play to the bloke who was willing to roleplay to that extent for so long..it makes a great read and must have drawn alot of people in

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X