I am from 2036

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this thread is funny :haha:

So did humans manage to colonise every known planet?

Have you found Promethium?

Btw Krille your reply about busting open his buttocks and carbon 14 date it..... :haha: :up:

Comment

2036? Pfff. I bet everything is exactly the same as it is today. Has there even been a manned space-flight to Mars yet? Why, there was a guy who came back in time from 2678 and he had much more to tell. They’ve not just landed on Mars, but have even built an entirely new planet beyond it out of discarded medical waste, called Planet Squelchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
        2036? Pfff. I bet everything is exactly the same as it is today. Has there even been a manned space-flight to Mars yet? Why, there was a guy who came back in time from 2678 and he had much more to tell. They’ve not just landed on Mars, but have even built an entirely new planet beyond it out of discarded medical waste, called Planet Squelchy.
        Of course he had more to tell, he was from further along in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by RetodonIIX
          Hahaha, like that Titor character is an authority on time travelling!

That would mean there is an element of chaos introduced, since things are diverging according to Titor.
          That's not even logical, as it would mean from for instance this moment multiple timelines come into existance.
          Why would that happen, if everything is the same in that moment... which it is, because I don't recall seeing multiple things at once.
          Travelling back through time you wouldn't be able to pinpoint the right timeline?
          Travelling back a lot would mean you're getting further and further of course?
          That makes no sense!

If you'd travel back and forth, by that theory you wouldn't even reach your own timeline anymore, so who cares about the alternate version.
          Everything could be completely different by then, no familiar people...

There is no such thing as chaos, or chance, or reason.
          There is only order and misunderstanding.

Hey I didn't say i believed it but you gotta admit, the guy made up a good story

Comment

Originally posted by STANGFRIIK
            Hey I didn't say i believed it but you gotta admit, the guy made up a good story
            Why do you just write the guy off as a fraud? I know hes telling the truth, you guys are just not open enough to grasp his knowledge.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by -)AO(-Necron99
              Why do you just write the guy off as a fraud? I know hes telling the truth, you guys are just not open enough to grasp his knowledge.:up:
              More like, educated enough.

Comment

Comming back in time and being known could change history

Humans in general dont like taking responcibilty for there actions and therefor there would always be someone trying to justify something

eg if u went back in time and say killed hitler b4 he was born there would of been no seond world war and also the planet would not be as "advanced" as it is in its present state

Also if u went to the future and the planet was in a state of peace all you would have to do is detonate some sort of device (eg Nuke or Chem) and it could start a war

Time travel has been proved indeed possible and tested (Altho early attempts proved disasteres and went wrong because of lack of knolage they finaly got it right by stabalising certan "fields" ) but there is a law of non-interferance so you could come back in time but u would not be allowed to take action where it should not happen

so if you were from the future you would only be allowed to do so much within a limit as u would be breaking the law of non-interferance (As you would be getting people from the future wanting personal power and "Shaping" the planets future as they wish for there own personal goals")

anything u changed in this "Timeline" would be changed in the "Timeline" which it was destined to not your timeline so basicly if u interfere with "history" where you shouldnt you will be forced to follow the "Timeline" you made

Comment

yo dude,

nice try, but iv been following JT for long/long time

JT=john titor "spelling wrong"

who clamed to be a time traverler

1st of all your on the wrong fourms head over to
                  http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/....php?tid=17043

this is a research trying to find out if this guy is real

Comment

Originally posted by DM_Soldier1
                    yo dude,

nice try, but iv been following JT for long/long time

JT=john titor "spelling wrong"

who clamed to be a time traverler

1st of all your on the wrong fourms head over to
                    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/....php?tid=17043

this is a research trying to find out if this guy is real
                    No, THIS is the right forum, you people need enlightenment.

Quade, open your miiiiiind.

Comment

Didnt notrodamus say the same things ?

Comment

Post 100 in this conversation, or, lack of conversation i should say

Comment

sorry i dint read all the posts

im 99.9% sure it ant him

Comment

I think its an intresting conversasion

Comment

Originally posted by -)AO(-Necron99
                              No, THIS is the right forum, you people need enlightenment.

Quade, open your miiiiiind.
                              You will soon be Govenooooorrr!

Comment

In the John Titor story... LOL

The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.
                                That doesn't make sense, he said that Russia attacked everyone, yet why would we be trading with them? That would be like England trading with Germany during WW2 :bulb: Btw I live near Omaha, Nebraska, damnit

Comment

Working...
                                X