No announcement yet.

I am from 2036

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Phen I was just about to say the same thing.
    Sad, he is even using the same posts.

http://www.johntitor.com/
    There was actually a research team formed to verify his legitimacy.
    It appears this is a copycat.
    http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/index.cfm

Try something new if you want to try this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phennim
      This is old and VERY unoriginal

John Titor was the one who had the original story.

Maybe you can come up with something of your own.. perhaps you can amuse me then.
      You type too big, this guys pwns j00 and that face in your avatar is ugly as sin.

Comment

Originally posted by Arclite
        Hows palladium?
        :haha: :up: :up:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I am from 2036

Originally posted by Krille
          naw i think the sun will swallow the earth b4 that happens
          Wow, the release-date has been brought forward then. :up:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am from 2036

Originally posted by Mr. Brownstone
            Wow, the release-date has been brought forward then. :up:
            :haha: :up:

Comment

I was born in 1998...
              You should fit in just fine here then .

Comment

Wow, I read that John Titor thing. Makes great reading, even if it is a pile of horse shít! Although, very scary that anyone would construct such an elbrorate and massively detailed fantasy world. Were this person to escape beyond the confines of the little room where he keeps his PC...I'd hate to witness the consequences.

Comment

How has the parallel dimension problem John Wheeler pondered been overcome?

Time Travel does not take you nor bring you back to the same dimension but yet a parallel dimension separated by an atom's difference.

To test this theory they used an electron and proved it both acted as a particle and a wave. Since this cannot be true it was then proven that there are electrons from parallel dimensions effecting the particle and creating a wave.

Fact of the matter, you can never go back home. You are lost forever muhuhahahahahaha!

Comment

Well I guess he could go back to **A** home, wouldn't be the one he left from cos as soon as he enters our timeline he's altering the future he came from.

Comment

lol dudes chill, he stoppe dposting 2 pages ago :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by LondonsDC
                        lol dudes chill, he stoppe dposting 2 pages ago :haha:
                        We have to keep this going until he gets back to 2036[+/- atom(s)].

Comment

Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036?

I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't
                          surprise you if they do that soon.

LOL I found this on the John Titor site , one of his posts (question + his reply) WTF
                          (read cnn.com if you don't get it)

Comment

Originally posted by Vixor
                            LOL I found this on the John Titor site , one of his posts (question + his reply) WTF
                            (read cnn.com if you don't get it)
                            No, that was a very predicatable event really.

Originally posted by chimp_spanner
                            Well I guess he could go back to **A** home, wouldn't be the one he left from cos as soon as he enters our timeline he's altering the future he came from.
                            Nope, as soon as he left his timeline he started altering other timelines not his own. Point of fact, his own timeline should most probably stay intact and even if it didnt, it wouldnt affect him because he has left that parralel.
                            Confused yet? You should be, man isnt meant to stray between quantum universes.

Comment

I bet he didnt predict that the Universe isnt infinite OR round.

BBC News - Dodecahedral Cosmos

Much more intersting (especially to a dimensional traveller).

Indeed, a dodecahedral Universe, were you able to traverse it, would have some interesting properties.

If you went out to the edge of the dodecahedron, you would come back in through the opposite face.
                              Very interesting, reminds me of that game 'Asteroids'. :haha: LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X