I am from 2036

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am from 2036

I am a time traveler from your future of 2036. I would enjoy correspondance from all those interested and would welcome all view points. I am willing to explain why I am here and the mechanics of my traveling eqipment.

Hows palladium?

Comment

Re: I am from 2036

Originally posted by dfdemar
      I am a time traveler from your future of 2036. I would enjoy correspondance from all those interested and would welcome all view points. I am willing to explain why I am here and the mechanics of my traveling eqipment.
      Well, get on with with it, Earthilings hate to be kept waiting.:sour:

Comment

I used to be from the future, but I'm from the past now.

Comment

In 2036, a great deal of effort is going into "repairing" our environment. I was sent to 1975 to get a computer system and take it back to 2036. Time travel is not a secret in 2036 and I expect it will become more common.

Comment

Originally posted by Arclite
            Hows palladium?
            That was such of clever question.:up:

Comment

In 2036, a great deal of effort is going into "repairing" our environment. I was sent to 1975 to get a computer system and take it back to 2036. Time travel is not a secret in 2036 and I expect it will become more common.
              Time travel was really common in the Stone Age when somebody lost a time travelling device there, but not later, except for even later.

Comment

LOL
                What the hell are you doing talking S'hit on a UT forum in 2003 then?

BTW, time travel is very common here. Almost everyone time travels at a rate of about 86400 seconds per day.

Comment

Originally posted by FOZZI
                  LOL
                  Hes stuck here and cant get back. His machine is from '75.

Comment

The first "leg" of my trip was from 2036 to 1975. After two VGL checks, the divergence was estimated at about 2.5% (from my 2036). I was "sent" to get an IBM computer system called the 5100. It was one the first portable computers made and it has the ability to read the older IBM programming languages in addition to APL and Basic. We need they system to "debug" various legacy computer programs in 2036. UNIX has a problem in 2038.

In my time, it is known that the 5100 series is capable of reading all the IBM code written before the widespread use of APL and Basic. Unfortunately, there are none left that anyone can find on my world line.

Comment

Ever heard of a guy named Howard Stern? He has a radio show you should go on, you could reach more people with your tales of time travel. :up:

Comment

You still havn't answered my question. Hows Palladium?

Comment

Ok tell me how many days are in a year then. Seeing as you are a traveller in time this should be easy for you.
                          I'm going to say "wrong" in advance and go to bed now.

Comment

Originally posted by FOZZI
                            LOL

BTW, time travel is very common here. Almost everyone time travels at a rate of about 86400 seconds per day.
                            :up:

Comment

so.. in 2036.. has teh demo been released yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X