This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    If you read through the thread you'll also see there are a few people who had to be told I was a girl. I'm not saying it had nothing to do with it at all, but maybe not as much as you think
    <---points to self on that note. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
      Pfff, if anything that would have been why people WOULDN'T have voted for me, with as many people here who hate me for who I am.

But I'm **** good at what I do, and **** good at teaching other people how to use the editor.
      Pff the only people I have seen who hate you, do so because they said something stupid (probably to you), and you got verbal and put them in their place. Considering the level of testosterone some people here seem to have, 'humiliating' them is the worst thing you can do

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
        Pfff, if anything that would have been why people WOULDN'T have voted for me, with as many people here who hate me for who I am.
        We LOVE:heart: you for who you are.

But I'm **** good at what I do, and **** good at teaching other people how to use the editor.
        I love to be taught....and diciplined....

[TST]
        :weird:

Comment

I'm really mean about it too sometimes. Tough love for noobs! That'll learn em.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFubs
            Pff the only people I have seen who hate you, do so because they said something stupid (probably to you), and you got verbal and put them in their place. Considering the level of testosterone some people here seem to have, 'humiliating' them is the worst thing you can do
            Rachel does have a temper - but she catches a lot of hate here for gender issues. I have seen the discussions on these boards enough to know that a lot of people would not vote for her because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
              If you read through the thread you'll also see there are a few people who had to be told I was a girl. I'm not saying it had nothing to do with it at all, but maybe not as much as you think
              And a rather nice looking one at that Well done to my glorious clan leader Yeah if you give me one of your prizes then i'll promise not to complain about anything ever again hehe

Comment

Firstly: CONGRATS to the winners!!!

Secondly: I'd really like to get some info as to how I can get my hands on these car emblems... Either a yey, or a ney as to whether or not they are going to be available for purchase... I've seen various ppl at atari post on this thread, and many many ppl (who are willing to pay cold hard cash) asking for, the emblems and i have yet to see a single response either way as to their availability.

Thanks!

Comment

So the Kinky Pinky Clan won't have a "Most Infamous" thread now will we?

Comment

I'm sending out prizes today -- sorry for the delay I was on vacation...

As for buying the emblems, Atari will never make them available for purchase. But they are very cool -- it looks pretty unique on my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital_Bacon
                      Congrats All... That jersey sounds awesome!
                      :up:

Comment

Flak... if you send me a jersey and some of those emblems, I'll give you the PIN for my bank account.

Comment

Congrats guys, figures I stop following this forum like I once did and then there is some contest lol. Anyway congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaFubs
                            Politics...

PS: I'm a little guilty of fanboyism myself, I have a little sweet spot for UnrealGrrl... just no-one tell her
                            heyhey its ok, my fault, i forgot to send in the special pics for the calendar in time so i guess i got taken off the list... cant wait to get the UT2005 datebook though featuring AMapper, Flak and hunky Mr. B!! :up:

never did get my UT car emblem but my transportation could croak any minute anyway so i better wait for the next cool thing to stick on a new ride...

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                              I'm sending out prizes today -- sorry for the delay I was on vacation...

As for buying the emblems, Atari will never make them available for purchase. But they are very cool -- it looks pretty unique on my truck.
                              WHOOPIE!

Have I told you lately how hunky you are? :heart:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X