Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all that money you would think he would get a better haircut no?

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
      Me too!!!
      You could e-bay it im sure, and really make some cash. High market value there!

Comment

Oh hell no, I've waited too long for it. I wouldn't even consider it!

Comment

I'll trade you one of my old thongs for it....

[TST]
          :bulb:

Comment

Thats just wrong...:bulb:

Comment

May I at least get a cookie foravoiding WL, entertaining fellow forumers with bullet-time fight scenes and for my great support in Domokuns on the board?:bulb:

Comment

* Mr. Brownstone gives DarkMatrix a cookie...

Comment

now how about a jersey too? I'll even take used...:bulb:

Comment

lucky ********! I want a copy of UT2k4 . Well gj to you guys for being good forumers .

Comment

Re: i just had to use paint shop

Originally posted by mr_puffy

hehehehehehe
                      OMG!!! tEh TRUMP cARd!!!!

Comment

He was born with a peanut in his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by [TST]Baxter
                          I'll trade you one of my old thongs for it....

[TST]
                          :bulb:
                          Who could pass that up?

Comment

Politics Politics Politics...

Its no suprise to me that 2 of the 3 winners are girls. In an area that is dominated by about 90% males, the female gamer is in almost every case automatically looked up to an worshipped by the rougher sex (that would be us men).

No offense to the girls, Angel has got a good amount of mapping talent behind her, and Flak seems to be a pleasant person, but in the end I think that the votes were swayed a little by fanboyism...

That said I AM suprised the Brownstone is up there as he has been inative for a while.

I personally would have liked to have seen Boksha's name up there - he doesn't post as much as many people here, but every post he makes is worth its weight in gold. He is always willing to help, and will try to explain things to the best of his knowledge (which is suprisingly extensive).

PS: I'm a little guilty of fanboyism myself, I have a little sweet spot for UnrealGrrl... just no-one tell her

Comment

Pfff, if anything that would have been why people WOULDN'T have voted for me, with as many people here who hate me for who I am.

But I'm **** good at what I do, and **** good at teaching other people how to use the editor.

Comment

If you read through the thread you'll also see there are a few people who had to be told I was a girl. I'm not saying it had nothing to do with it at all, but maybe not as much as you think

Comment

Working...
                                X