Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg, just found the gold colored emblem in the side pocket. That's some serious bling!

Comment

OMG Flak I just found the Bling.

\o/

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
        Partial to the... well, I'm sure you've been.
        Nooo, I’ve not been that far North.

I feel kind of inadequate saying it because it seems I should know, but I can assure you I’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

Comment

That's some old school bling, man! From the days of orig. UT.

Those are pretty rare too. I only have less than 10 remaining in my inventory.

The car emblems are pretty tight. Currently only people who went to UU last year have them. And you all.

Comment

So both of you walk the streets Unreal ghetto style? :weird:

"I was born on TMB/INA yo!" :noob:

Comment

/me cries in want of the jersey and bling

Comment

It's SOOOO cool. Its the old atari logo (its HUGE) hanging from a black leather cord. I will seriously treasure it! He had it hidden too, rachel and I found them at the same time LOL.

Comment

Pics plz?

(Of the jersey bling etc )

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                    Pics plz?

(Of the jersey bling etc )

I second that

Comment

That could be funny. But not until you put that emblem on your car. It's required.

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                        That could be funny. But not until you put that emblem on your car. It's required.
                        What about thouse who dont have a car and are still stuck in the public transport swamp?

(I'm 18 and I'll take my drivers license soon.. but untill then it's the bus...)

My guess is though that Flak and Rachel both have gotten past that stage

Comment

Good guess LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.2™
                            My guess is though that Flak and Rachel both have gotten past that stage
                            i'm sure Rachel has, but i'm not to sure about Flak though, :heart:

Comment

Did I miss something? Gotten past what stage? :bulb:

Comment

The stage where I can trick you into giving me the jersey and bling :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X