X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Bacon, I like tha av

Comment

Congratulations!! to all the winners

I'm glad they decided to award people for their gifts of useful information. Because unfortunately there are alot of people that offer only gifts of rants, put downs, and pointless name calling. It's nice to see the positive aspects recognized.

Comment

Hey guys.

Due to my travel schedule and my lingering battle with Montezuma's Revenge from my epic trip to Mexico alongside Cliffy -- the packages are finally going out today. You should have tomorrow or Wed. at the latest.

Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations

*will work for jersey

Comment

Slacker!

Comment

Thanks Flak! Now where are those Mexico pictures eh?

Comment

Those are pictures you will never ever see.

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                  Those are pictures you will never ever see.
                  :down:

Comment

Boooooooooooooooo

Comment

I have the protect the guilty and implicate the innocent, after all.

BTW, I sent you guys a couple extra older school goodies...

Comment

Now I’m happy again. :up: (Although I don’t believe any of you are “innocent.” :weird:)

Thank you muchly.

Comment

Post and let me know when they arrive...

Comment

Just got it. Now I need to find an embroidery shop to get my name on the back.

Comment

Be a "real" woman an do it yourself

I did stuff like that when I was 9 years old.. (was forced by our dumb teatchers...) Prior to highschool all kids here either good sewing etc or wood craft.. all girls choose sewing and all boys woodcraft... there was 2 more boys than girls and the teatchers wanted to balance the amout of pupils.. so I went sewing..

That was third grade... before and after all 8 years of pre-highschool I had woodcraft.. Thank the "G" dude.. :bulb:

Theres cut and iron sheets o' cloth color... works nice.. If your good a shape cutting

Comment

Pffff, I did enough sewing in the Navy, I'm a bit tired of it. And I want it to look GOOD is the thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X