Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition (New ONS & Vehicles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leprechaun
    Relax,

They did a bang-up job with the rebates.
    Yeah, providing you live in the United States. They didn't bother to simply not put the stickers promising $10 on the boxes bound for Canada, instead opting to **** off many people who bought the game (the rebate being the deciding factor), opened the box to read the terms, found that only US residents were eligible, and could not return the software because f--king London Drugs doesn't take back open boxes.

Comment

Stinks about canada not getting the rebates but it is an american company.
      and as for that thing about them not accepting a return, lol no 1 does u know that right, becuase if u copy the game then return the copy it kinda craps them does it not?
      Also u can just ur copy 2 someone else for less than u got it for and get a new copy at limited money loss

Comment

More goodies.

Can't wait.:up:

Comment

Has Epic refined the date that this is due to launch any finer than "in time for Xmas"? To me this statements means the 3rd week of November; however, it would be really cool if it came out around October.

Comment

Originally posted by Leprechaun
            Relax,

They did a bang-up job with the rebates. Maybe they can offer a rebate for current users if it requires a charge
            ye, and the redebate worked like a charm, aperently finland wasn't in the acceptable list :x

gg :up:

Comment

I assume it'll be a freebie for current owners, that's already been covered...

My only concern is how it will be deployed. I seem to remember that whole <insert expletive> WinXP only download bit they tried with those few maps. I don't run WinXP, I have no plans to run WinXP, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

What new vehicles are being released?

Comment

one thing what i never understood:
                  what the hell are "Windows XP maps" ????????????????????

Comment

Wait wait wait...are new maps will be for WIN XP only? Or just last (Acsendancy and Aridoom) ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Cenobite
                      Wait wait wait...are new maps will be for WIN XP only? Or just last (Acsendancy and Aridoom) ones?
                      I seriously doubt they'll do that again.

Comment

****, it's almost christmas...
                        Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                        X