Rebate revisted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebate revisted

I know i saw posts about this awhile back, but at the time I was not worried and now i can't seem to find any information about it.

I am one of those people that sent in the $10 rebate form with all the right stuff and as of today I still have not received my check. Since I purchased the game the first day it was offered in my area (was third day of it's official release) and sent the rebate in within the week following, I would think that I should have got the check. How can I contact Epic (or the correct person) to see what the hold up is.

Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www.atarisupport.com/customer....php?browser=1

Comment

Same boat here...what details do they need? when you call them?

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...e&pagenumber=7

https://www.web-rebates.com/atari/

feel free to contact customer service at 1-800-268-5676.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It seems that your rebate will not be processed until you call this 800 number. It's been almost six months since i sent inthe rebate and was one of the early ones to send it in. But other that sent it in weeks after me have gotten their rebate before me but only after they called this 800.

So to everyone that has a rebate out there call this number and get on them to issue the rebate.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintMonster
            Thanks for the info. It seems that your rebate will not be processed until you call this 800 number. It's been almost six months since i sent inthe rebate and was one of the early ones to send it in. But other that sent it in weeks after me have gotten their rebate before me but only after they called this 800.

So to everyone that has a rebate out there call this number and get on them to issue the rebate.
            Yes that is a SAD SAD thing. You really need to talk to a manger. Tell there is should only take 8-10 weeks not 6 months. Make sure you get the name of the people you talk too and copy and paste your BBB in the link above.

Comment

Sad thing is I did talk to a manager. He was of little to no help as the first person I talked to. I used that web rebate link and it didn't find my rebate. I called the 800 that it said to call for problems and they could not help me. Someone really dropped the ball on this. Hope their life was made hell for awhile.

Comment

Yeah mine never showed either....wierd
                I guess there's a first time for everything...

Comment

And she says I'll have it in 10 days...
                  Thanks for the 800 number. That's so retarded it's amazing.

Comment

Working...
                  X