• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksha
    Get closer.
    or use a lower FOV :up:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
      or use a lower FOV :up:
      Or play big ***** truckers,it features the biggest and fattest models in teh un!vers3!!! [shot]http://www.igrograd.com.ua/images/36_94_muthatruck/Mazafaka05.jpg[/shot]

plz no WLs for saying an other games name

Comment

Re: New XPlayers.int **** with latest beta patch w00t

Originally posted by compjarg
        Epic, your such a tease
        Uh, just FYI -- this came with an earlier patch (not sure which one, though).

Comment

3 of them came with an earlyer patch, but the other three are brand new with 3270.

Comment

3 of them came with an earlyer patch, but the other three are brand new with 3270.
            Ah, ok then.

Comment

Probably bonus pack related... As the three new ones sound like they use the same model as the ones from 3236 or 3204...

That's typically the way epic does characters in 200x... One model gets 2 skins (unless you're Abaddon)

Comment

(unless you're Abaddon)
                and Ophelia.
                EDIT: malcolm, brock and lauren too.
                EDIT: Jakob, Othello, and Riker all use the same model.

Comment

and Ophelia.
                  EDIT: malcolm, brock and lauren too.
                  EDIT: Jakob, Othello, and Riker all use the same model.
                  I thought Ophelia shared a model with someone... hmmm I'll have to check that out....

I thought Malcolm, Brock and Lauren use the use the merc models?

Epic should really use the Bonus Packs to open up the universe a lot more. There never really was any explanation as to how the Gen Mo' Kai, Juggernauts, Egyptians/Anubans, Juggs and the 2k3 robots showed up to the party.

They should expand the teams more too. That's why I'm excited that we're getting more models. (Not that the community ones aren't good, but I like to see where the Unreal franchise is going).

Is it too much to ask, or am I weird for enjoying seeing players running around with unique models?

Comment

We'll get it eventually, I think...

As long as Loque is somewhere in there I'll be happy. You 200x only boys need to be made his *****, too. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Pulse
                      As long as Loque is somewhere in there I'll be happy. You 200x only boys need to be made his *****, too. ;D
                      Ah yes... Those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Pulse
                        Actually the first thing I did when installing UT1 was setting all bots to default difficulty. :bulb:

Comment

would be nice to have a warcow.
                          I loved those.

Comment

Great, new models.
                            /me loves models. :up:

Butehm, actually .. What's this doing in the xplayers.int ---> ?
                            Arborea=Planet ID: JX-4230, Arborea|Planet Type: Tropical|Avg. Temp.: 27 Celsius|Population: 12 million|Main Export: Edible Algae|Main Import: Fusion Cells||Home to the Gen Mo'Kai, Arborea is a paradise planet of vast jungles and rain forests. The indigenous race relies mainly on organic technology, but anthropologists have noted increased evidence of alternate technologies in use among the population.||
                            Anubis=Planet ID: ME-334, Anubis|Planet Type: Desert Moon|Avg. Temp.: 42 Celsius|Population: 43 million|Main Export: Silicon|Main Import: Water||Nearly three millennia ago, a colony of humans from the Egyptian desert were seeded on this remote moon as part of an alien experiment. While the Egyptian Empire of Earth experienced eventual decline and passed into legend, the colonists of Anubis flourished, creating a civilization that combines the architecture of their ancestors with modern technology.||
                            Alleria=Planet ID: JX-237, Alleria|Planet Type: Ice World|Avg. Temp.: -20 Celsius|Population: 34,716|Main Export: Iridium|Main Import: Protein Bales||A penal colony for blue-collar workers, Alleria provides precious ore to half a dozen systems. The harsh living conditions and brutally long shifts ensure that only the strongest and most dangerous criminals survive.||
                            etc..

What's it for?

Comment

I believe originally that dealt with the single player game.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                                I want 2.
                                You already use Necris skins

Comment

Working...
                                X