Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fooble Dooble Woos

Weepers.

I was wondering, is there any way in which I could get the UT2004 or whatnot announcer voice to say anything. Kinda like a voice generator. Most prefferably external from the game, though internal is still alright.

Thanks, and my apologies if this is not allowed.

should be a way, you can edit all the text announcements, if you can somebody will prolly know

Comment

I'd be willing to bet a small wager that all the announcer voices are pre-recorded, were you thinking of using the sexy announcer to make someone jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by theroguepk
        I'd be willing to bet a small wager that all the announcer voices are pre-recorded, were you thinking of using the sexy announcer to make someone jealous?

heh - if someone did make a voice synthersiser that sounded like that they'd be onto a good thing... Just imagine how Stephen Hawkings might have turned out...

Comment

Heh... some guy at BuF edited one of the announcer voices to make it say "Motard" one time. :haha:

I don't think anybody at Epic would object if you cut up the announcer recordings to make your own custom announcements. It's a pretty limited pallette, though...

Comment

Thanks for help.

I guess I can look around to see if there is any way I can edit the test strings or whatnot of what they say.

Comment

Title made me laugh. Fooble dooble woos..LMAO.:haha: :up:

Comment

Working...
              X