No announcement yet.

I need music!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play with Unreal 1 music sometimes. It's awesome when playing invasion in big outdoor maps like Serenity and Grassyknoll. Just like playing the original
    Otherwise I use a playlist of my fav songs from the UT2004 music, UT99 music and unreal 1 music.

Comment

Soundtracks do not have lyrics (well, mostly). Some are pretty good, too.

Comment

Bolt Thrower
        Brutal Truth
        Extreme Noise Terror
        Judas Priest (duh) - Painkiller!
        Ministry - Psalm 69
        Slayer - Any
        Terrorizer :up:

The more brutal and faster the better!

Comment

Originally posted by «c»Snooka
          The Pillows
          i heard they bite..

:weird:

Comment

I like listening to White Zombie, Powerman 5000, Drowning Pool- Bodies and other fast paced stuff when I play. Though I normally forget to turn on any music when I play so I haven't heard any in a while.

Comment

Adema - Giving In
              Agent Provocateur - Red Tape
              Giuseppe Verdi - Requiem - 03 - Sequenza , Dies irae

:heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
                [Techno]
                dieselboy - "the messiah", most of their other songs are good too
                not techno (its drum 'n bass) but still **** good

ive found that actual live techno mixes work really good for this game. im starting to phase out my singles and replace them with mixes because techno was really not designed to be listened to in single form, instead it is intended to be listened to when mixed. some good sets to check out are:

Jeff Mills - Live @ Skyrock (05.04.03)
                Speedy J - Live @ Cocoon Club (28.07.01)
                Rumenige feat. Loktibrada - Live @ Reactor-Warehouse294 (13.03.04)
                Schranz Total 7.0 - Mixed by Frank Kvitta
                Schranz Total 7.0 - Mixed by Viper XXL
                Christian Varela - 4 Tables Mix

good single tracks:

adam beyer - heat
                adam beyer - wombing
                gunjack - backlash
                hardcell - ground effect
                hertz - granit
                invexis - kinetit
                lars klein - the whole 'virus sucks' EP

oh, and most any drum 'n bass will work real well

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
                  The UT99 music still do it for me.
                  oh **** right:up:

Comment

actually songs with lyrics arent that distracting, they keep me relaxed so i can focus on the game

Comment

From
                      Pink Floyd-
                      (^^^^^ Best Band EVER!)

Run Like Hell (perfect, "runing" song, heh)

*Sheep (Has some very fast tempo parts)

*Echoes (has a part i call, The Rollercoaster Part, thats towards the end of it, it sounds like your rolling on a guitar roller coaster )

*Money (everyone should know this song, it a fast part towards the a later middle of it)

Have a Cigar (good tempo song, very cool too)

its kind of hard to think of continuasly fast upbeat sounding pink floyd songs...................
                      ..........because, i dont think youd like to play UT2K4 to the song The %Final Cut, *Set The Controls to the Heart of the Sun, *Us and Them, and ESPECIALLY not IF.

also... the songs on the list with *astericks next to them, you can hear the full/edited versions of them on The Official Pink Floyd Website in the Echoes part of it

the song with the % next to it, you can hear it on the The Final Cut part of the pink floyd site.

-----------------PLEASE, DO NOT ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD THESE SONGS!-----------

---------------IF YOU WANT THESE SONGS, EITHER BUY AN OFFICIAL ALBUM WITH THEM ON IT, OR PAY FOR IT ON A LEGAL DOWNLOAD SITE------------------

Comment

I would say Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Crystal Method (Busy Child immediately comes to mind).

Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim would fit well.

Some of the songs from Kill Bill might work too, especially "Battle with Honor or Humanity" (sp?).

The matrix soundtracks might work too, there's some good stuff in there for fight music.

Finally, (i know i'll get flamed for this one probably), I haven't tried it, but maybe U2 - Discotheque (Hexadecimal Mix) since it really upped the bass on the original song. Much more techno sounding, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X