Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2003 looks like ****

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    UT2003 looks like ****

    man this is bad after playing the Half life 2 beta for a few minutes UT2003 looks like its 6 years old. kinda like Quake3 compared UT2003

    #2
    its the best pile of **** ive seen for a while

    Comment


      #3
      Sorry, didn't read the post careful enough to realize what he was saying.

      /me edits my comment out.

      Comment


        #4
        ........

        Comment


          #5
          HL2 Beta sucks, as does the compiled source. I hope you feel fullfilled as a 1337 Haxor war3z monkey now.

          As im sure thats why you post this thread.

          IMO

          Some have DL and tried, others come here and feel they are 1337 because of it.

          PS I expected more from you Darth.

          Comment


            #6
            Goodbye..you are gonna get the ban boot for sure.:haha:

            Comment


              #7
              warez discussion are BANNED from this forum

              reported

              Comment


                #8
                Re: UT2003 looks like ****

                Originally posted by [H]Darth0
                man this is bad after playing the Half life 2 beta for a few minutes UT2003 looks like its 6 years old. kinda like Quake3 compared UT2003
                Too bad it's not out yet. Doom 3 looks great, too. Too bad it's not out yet.

                There's this game coming out in 2050 that looks kick ***. Too bad it's not out yet.

                (you get my point)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Does HL2 really look that good !? And what kind of hardware are you running it on !? I would like to know if my machine would be able to handle it good. I am not going to download the beta/leak/whatever because i do not like Beta ****, demo's and full versions are the only pieces of software my machine will see.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Krille
                    warez discussion are BANNED from this forum

                    reported
                    Trigger happy aren't we, today?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Boksha
                      Trigger happy aren't we, today?
                      had a horrid math class :sour: my mood is was below avrange :bulb:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        even tho i fully support hl-2 i heard the beta (leak) runs liek teh ****,that its far from completed,and doesnt even have the ai scripted.
                        Ill wait till the release
                        doom III will look better than hl-2 from what ive seen
                        2k3 does look beautiful with maxed settings too,but I can about guarentee the next dx9 unreal engine will make hl-2 and doomIII look like **** and will prolly run much better.
                        you cant compare a dx9 engine to a dx8 ,compare the unreal engine to ANY other dx8 engine and it will bury it.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          well i have seen high res screenshots of the leak for HL2 and it sure it looks sweet but its nothing that special

                          and i dont think it was overly clever to publicy post that you have the leak btw and by playing it your only spoiling it for yourself innit

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 191
                            Does HL2 really look that good !? And what kind of hardware are you running it on !? I would like to know if my machine would be able to handle it good. I am not going to download the beta/leak/whatever because i do not like Beta ****, demo's and full versions are the only pieces of software my machine will see.
                            If you have an outdated machine and a 5 year old voodoo2 or tnt2 video card it will not look much better than Half-Life1. If you have a fast machine and recent graphics card, then UT2003 will look very outdated by comparison.... The videos already show this so why would you need to download an illegal beta which is not even a beta or an alpha

                            Fun factor is more important than graphics anyway

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by GoldBoxer
                              If you have an outdated machine and a 5 year old voodoo2 or tnt2 video card it will not look much better than Half-Life1. If you have a fast machine and recent graphics card, then UT2003 will look very outdated by comparison.... The videos already show this so why would you need to download an illegal beta which is not even a beta or an alpha

                              Fun factor is more important than graphics anyway
                              yea well that is kind of obvious not. I was just wondering how power hungry HL2 is. And i agree, fun factor is more important then graphics.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X