Switching position in Hellbender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching position in Hellbender

I feel like a newby with this question, but I'm not...

How the hell do I switch from driver to sky mine in the Hellbender??? I guess this applies to the tank and the Noderunner, as well.

Its a good question and I am sure many new members wonder the same thing. When you are in the vehicle that you want to switch seats just press 1,2,3 to change positions. Obviously the tank would only have 1,2 and so on.

Comment

default keys 1, 2 and 3

Comment

Basically the same weapon keys as the ShieldGun(weapon 1), the AssaultRifle (weapon 2) and the Bio Rifle(weapon 3)

And if a vehicle has more than 3 seats(Leviathan) just keep going up(seat 5 = weapon 5)

Comment

If you have different keybinds, you will have to press the button that the weapons under 1, 2, 3 (and levi 4, 5) are by default.
          So actually it is:

Driver position: Shieldgun button (Default 1)
          Skymine position: Assault Rifle Button (Default 2)
          Twin Beams position: Bio-Rifle Button (Default 3)

[edit] Arhg you beat me to it.

Comment

for some reason 1 dose not let me switch back to the driver seat.. i have to jump out then in to switch .... any one else have this problem ? and how do i fix it ?

Dum

Comment

Is someone else already driving?

Try setting your 1 key again to the assault rifle

Comment

Check your user.ini. It may be that you accidentally bound 1 to something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
                  Basically the same weapon keys as the ShieldGun(weapon 1), the AssaultRifle (weapon 2) and the Bio Rifle(weapon 3)

And if a vehicle has more than 3 seats(Leviathan) just keep going up(seat 5 = weapon 5)
                  This took me quite a while to figure out because I have weapon keybinds set to different keys.

Comment

Working...
                  X