Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ut2004 gold ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ut2004 gold ?

    more info plz :noob:

    #2
    wut

    Comment


      #3


      It went gold ages ago, if that is what you mean....

      Comment


        #4
        I would go round looking for a picture of a can of spam, but i really cannot be bothered..

        Comment


          #5
          lol you can probably guess all the info you need. I wont say more than that :P

          Comment


            #6
            no, Im not talking about ut2004 going gold :bulb:

            I heard epic will release a ut2004 gold edition
            it will come with some mods and ??

            thats all I know

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by supernewbie
              no, Im not talking about ut2004 going gold :bulb:

              I heard epic will release a ut2004 gold edition
              it will come with some mods and ??

              thats all I know
              yeah you'r right if heard about something like it.
              all i can gess that there will be a epic bonus pack first.
              i think.

              Comment


                #8
                Best I could find for you.

                UT 2004 Gold Edition seems to be 2003 and 2004 boxed together.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by pyrothekilla200
                  UT 2004 Gold Edition seems to be 2003 and 2004 boxed together.
                  It's Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal 2, Einstein.
                  Bundling UT2003 and UT2004 wouldn't make any sense since UT2004 contains 99% of UT2003.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    the link says its ut2003 and unreal 2 :bulb: and release date 30.06.2004

                    I dont think thats the ut2004 gold edition



                    on a side note: I wont stop making polls

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by -Loric-
                      It's Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal 2, Einstein.
                      Bundling UT2003 and UT2004 wouldn't make any sense since UT2004 contains 99% of UT2003.
                      That does make sense.
                      i'm more thinking about.
                      bonus packs etc mods.
                      and stuff.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It's called UT2005...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I heard UTComp was going to be in it

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Kel
                            I heard UTComp was going to be in it
                            No, that's UT2k4 NE (Neon Edition)

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X