I don't believe this %$!@...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe this %$!@...

Assault server. Map is AS_Glacier. Some *#% goes and ruins the game by getting the tank every time (each time he dies hes first to get there, so no one else gets it), and instead of blowing up the blast doors, he stops in the middle of the the yard and kills people, to pad his stats. He ruins our chances at winning the map, and makes no attempt to exit the map. I say on voice "WTF dude, finish the map. Don't ruin it for the rest of us... and he says "shush". Great. Glad I could play the entire map only to help you pad your stats. Meanwhile our team loses, even though we made decent time up until then.

This in addition to the seemingly non-stop exploiting of Junkyard is pathetic. I even had an instance where a guy used the exploit, then left the server. He didn't even do it so his team could win, he only did it to anger the other team. Great community here.

Attention game ruiners. We don't want you around. Go play something else, like how-long-can-I-dodge-cars-on-the-freeway. GL

Just join another server k thx bye

Comment

Assault community is small. Oftentimes you'll leave one server and see the same people on another. Let alone many servers have lame setup's or maps, etc.

Comment

Too bad there is no kick vote on the server.

I really, really hate stat whores

Comment

Yeah I hate that too. Almost as much as those assh0les who end a post with

"k thanx bye."

Comment

lol..

Comment

or even better:

kthxbye

Comment

Re: I don't believe this %$!@...

Originally posted by Sr7
                Attention game ruiners. We don't want you around. Go play something else, like how-long-can-I-dodge-cars-on-the-freeway. GL
                Yeah, there's an *sshole out there on the Invasion servers called *ks*SKYline who's one of these. Followed me around Morpheus2 with the redeemer the other day just to kill me and leave. Such a *****

Also hides for entire waves until everyone's dead and then comes out alone so that everyone's watching him play. It's boring as hell, I usually leave when he starts doing it.

Comment

k thanx bye

Comment

Someday when you learn that you can't control how
                    other people plays the game you will have a lot more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by I_LoveToKill
                      Someday when you learn that you can't control how
                      other people plays the game you will have a lot more fun.
                      Sr7's point was never that he/she was trying to control the way people play.

coldplasma: Hilarious. Oh, and original.

Comment

Re: I don't believe this %$!@...

Originally posted by Sr7
                        Assault server. Map is AS_Glacier. Some *#% goes and ruins the game by getting the tank every time (each time he dies hes first to get there, so no one else gets it), and instead of blowing up the blast doors, he stops in the middle of the the yard and kills people, to pad his stats. He ruins our chances at winning the map, and makes no attempt to exit the map. I say on voice "WTF dude, finish the map. Don't ruin it for the rest of us... and he says "shush". Great. Glad I could play the entire map only to help you pad your stats. Meanwhile our team loses, even though we made decent time up until then.

This in addition to the seemingly non-stop exploiting of Junkyard is pathetic. I even had an instance where a guy used the exploit, then left the server. He didn't even do it so his team could win, he only did it to anger the other team. Great community here.

Well, I don't know how long you have been playing, you signed up this month, but if someone can find a way to be a *****, they'll do it. Don't ask me what gets into some ppl when they get online, why they feel a need to be idiots. I sympathize, but be careful. Not everyone here does.

Comment

Well the thing is.. it wouldn't get to me so much if it didn't happen on literally every server I played on.

Also, I come from an outfit in the game Planetside that had stuff pretty coordinated, and I guess I subconsciously expect the same common mindset and goals from UT gamers. Not the case lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sr7
                            Well the thing is.. it wouldn't get to me so much if it didn't happen on literally every server I played on.
                            1. Join a Clan

2. Play official wars

3. Play Friendly Wars

4. www.clanbase.com

kthxbye

Comment

The lamer probably doesn't know that you get stat improvement for finishing an objective...

Comment

Working...
                              X