UTclassic - Q's for epic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTclassic - Q's for epic

Well with the amount of "OMG this is not ut it is the su><><or" on these boards and then people going "I'l make a mod" and then other people go "UT classic is'nt done yet <insert quote>" i rhink we need a status update on this thing so... ...questions:

1. Are you still working on UTclassic

2. Will there be a new version in the next patch

3. How in depth will it go: will it have UT1 style movement, weapon models and sounds, the ripper, the einforcer?

4. Will we be able to disable certian options of it via menu (ex: if i only want to use ut1 weapons but want to have 2k3 movement)

5. Will it be exact UT classic or will there be tweaks

Thanks for your time, and...

You posted this in the wrong forum.

Go to the forum below and post it there:

[glow=green]Unreal Tournament Forum, Click me!![/glow]

Comment

epic doesnt look there
      and i doubt if they even read this that they would respond
      esp if there trying to keep it a secret

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
        epic doesnt look there
        and i doubt if they even read this that they would respond
        esp if there trying to keep it a secret

Gotcha. Okie doke. I hope he get's his answer then. :up:

Comment

This is so we can shut up all the people that keep complaining

(Nad cause i'm a n00b so i need spammy guns )

Comment

what IS going on with UT Classic!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by iboo
              You posted this in the wrong forum.

Go to the forum below and post it there:

[glow=green]Unreal Tournament Forum, Click me!![/glow]
              Umm, UT already has a pretty good "classic" mutator to make the weapons and gameplay like Unreal.
              The question is meant for UT2003, will it have a "classic" UT mutator.
              So, these are indeed the correct forum for the questions in question.

BTW I wonder what Epic is doing about this, and if they will answer to their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
                Umm, UT already has a pretty good "classic" mutator to make the weapons and gameplay like Unreal.
                The question is meant for UT2003, will it have a "classic" UT mutator.
                So, these are indeed the correct forum for the questions in question.

BTW I wonder what Epic is doing about this, and if they will answer to their fans.
                "Let me get this straight...epic has made a classic UT mutator and now you want them to make it again..*scratches head*..Awe son you're too vague..*looks back at the butcher*..Hey billy bob you're cuttin em too lean..

what can I do to make you happy?

*spits on the floor and you watch it land on the ground*

First I want it to end in a big explosion., sky full of smoke.
                I've got a boy and somethin tells me he would make a helluva leadin man."

Anyways, you'll never get this reference. You guys are all like this guy trying to make his whatever and don't know what you want. You think you do but in fact once it is given to you you will discard it as fast as you jumped on UT2003 for being different. Let it go and enjoy the still great game thats not that old Unreal Tournament!

Comment

epic has NOT made any classic mutator yet. there is a ****ty mod that some noob made that JUST makes the rate of fire the same as UT. nothing else. its complete garbage.

epic has not released their classic ut yet and we want to know why and when they will!

Comment

Originally posted by DKoneII
                    epic has NOT made any classic mutator yet. there is a ****ty mod that some noob made that JUST makes the rate of fire the same as UT. nothing else. its complete garbage.

epic has not released their classic ut yet and we want to know why and when they will!
                    "- upgrade to v2225, and install the DE & Epic Bonus Packs
                    - use the UTClassic mutator
                    - use small weapons (Settings|Player menu)
                    - set FOV to 90 (Settings|Player menu)
                    - use the Evil Announcer from the bonus pack (set the announcer voice in the Settings|Audio menu)
                    - install the BrightPlayerSkins mod (client side only)"

Taken from Here

Comment

its a rumor
                      noob?you cant be serious
                      Allthough it still felt exactly like 2k3 I wouldnt call a epic teamember a noob
                      I was ready for major changes but in the end ,in the 25 page wish list the good sugestions got flooded out by massive spam by noobers.
                      1 huge thing, the players scale was left out.
                      when i fist loaded UT classic and started playing I though that it wasnt installed right or I had it setup wrong:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                        "- upgrade to v2225, and install the DE & Epic Bonus Packs
                        - use the UTClassic mutator
                        - use small weapons (Settings|Player menu)
                        - set FOV to 90 (Settings|Player menu)
                        - use the Evil Announcer from the bonus pack (set the announcer voice in the Settings|Audio menu)
                        - install the BrightPlayerSkins mod (client side only)"

Taken from Here
                        you should post ALL of it

Bright Skins Mod
                        Using this mod in association with v2225 allows the game to feel more like original UT. This particular mod will make the red and blue team skins much brighter and turn off the shoulder lights. To disable / Enable go to Instant Action >> Game Rules Menu and look for the Bright Skins Toggle. To make the game feel more like original UT we suggest these settings

this is NOT the classic ut mod they were working on. tim sweeny made a post a while ago saying they are still working on it and have no date on its release yet.

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
                          its a rumor
                          noob?you cant be serious
                          Allthough it still felt exactly like 2k3 I wouldnt call a epic teamember a noob
                          I was ready for major changes but in the end ,in the 25 page wish list the good sugestions got flooded out by massive spam by noobers.
                          1 huge thing, the players scale was left out.
                          when i fist loaded UT classic and started playing I though that it wasnt installed right or I had it setup wrong:haha:
                          LOL...the weapons are not as powerful either. Epic did make a UT mutator and I doubt they are gonna do it again was my point earlier in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                            LOL...the weapons are not as powerful either. Epic did make a UT mutator and I doubt they are gonna do it again was my point earlier in the thread.
                            if you dont know what you're talking about why post?

again, epic has not made released any classic ut mod

http://www.unrealtournament.com/#1050530781,46007,

Comment

Originally posted by DKoneII
                              if you dont know what you're talking about why post?

again, epic has not made released any classic ut mod

http://www.unrealtournament.com/#1050530781,46007,
                              Au contraire noobie boobie

"UT Mutator for UT2003 - Posted Wednesday, April 16, 2003 by Pezman

Epic Games has been working on a mutator that will modify Unreal Tournament 2003 to play more like the original Unreal Tournament. At this time there is not an official announcement on when the final tweaks will be made to this mutator.

Also noteworthy is that the Epic Bonus Pack has been released for Unreal Tournament 2003 making that the second bonus pack. If you would like further information be sure to check out Unreal Tournament 2003."

The UT classic mutator was included with the 2225 patch released 05/21/03.

Download Retail Patch For Windows/Linux - v2225 - 5/21/03 - 12.3MB

:haha: :haha: pwned

Comment

Working...
                              X