Good ONS servers uk/europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ONS servers uk/europe?

Anyone post some links to some uk or euro servers? the jolt ones are running funny for me since i installed the patch....

Servers with freindly people who enjoy teamwork would be great!

The CWL servers are the best for me in England!

Comment

servers that start with those letters? any others mate?

Comment

Re: Good ONS servers uk/europe?

Originally posted by Fumed
        Anyone post some links to some uk or euro servers? the jolt ones are running funny for me since i installed the patch....

Servers with freindly people who enjoy teamwork would be great!
        192.173.4.10 Team_Picard_UT2004_Server <--- had some cracking games on that server = mix of intermediate / good skills with a coupla noobs thrown in for comedy value.

k

Comment

I dunno if its European or not but look for a server beginning with |zark|[ARC]ONS-MODS if you fancy something different, it makes other ONS servers seem aneamic

Comment

Jolt ONS Servers

jolt.co.uk - Onslaught 3 -=- 213.208.119.145:7110 -=- ONS-Dawn (16/16)
            jolt.co.uk - Onslaught 4 -=- 213.208.119.145:7220 -=- ONS-Primeval (16/16)
            jolt.co.uk - Onslaught 5 -=- 213.208.119.141:7110 -=- ONS-Dria (0/16)
            jolt.co.uk - Onslaught 6 -=- 213.208.119.141:7550 -=- ONS-ArcticStronghold (16/16)

[edit: the map at the end is the current map, they rotate through all the stock maps]

Jolt also run a pickup at #ut2004.jolt.pickup on Quakenet

Comment

[BIG]

Comment

213.230.205.127:7777

-> CBP2 maps in map rotation
                -> AntiTCC 1.17

Lewis
                Ownage-Gaming

Comment

Yeah i could play on Team_Picard_UT2004_Server before i installed the patch... cant now - runs very jumpy just like the jolt servers...

Thanks for the info ill go chek em out. Never seem to be many british servers... shame.

Comment

[C]W[L] Servers are pretty good too; (CWL are a clan, Celtic Warlordz)

[C]W[L] Onslaught Server -=- 195.149.21.188:5555 -=- ONS-Ascendancy (13/14)
                    [C]W[L] Onslaught Server #2 -=- 195.149.21.188:6400 -=- ONS-UP-SandCrack (0/12)

Comment

k-clan public ... if hes public =)

Krawall-Clan Public ][ #k-clan ][ www.k-clan.de - 81.3.59.179:35570

Comment

Originally posted by theroguepk
                        [C]W[L] Servers are pretty good too; (CWL are a clan, Celtic Warlordz)

[C]W[L] Onslaught Server -=- 195.149.21.188:5555 -=- ONS-Ascendancy (13/14)
                        [C]W[L] Onslaught Server #2 -=- 195.149.21.188:6400 -=- ONS-UP-SandCrack (0/12)

Yep - these guys run CUSTOM MAPS :up:

This is a GOOD THING (TM)

Comment

yup custom maps are great...

stock maps (apart from dawn and, strangly torlan) are pretty dull now.

Comment

90% of the public ONS games I join I don't find exciting what so ever. That lack of skill and teamwork makes the game so dull (and oh yes STILL 5 n00bs every game rushing for the raptor, only to smash it in the the map after taking off). Might try k-clan or CWL ones some time.

Comment

Ownage-gaming is nice and so is Titan Internet, can find some nice games on those servers from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X