• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Microphone...

The microphone is best used WHILE YOU ARE NOT EATING

kthxbye

k

Comment

LOL!!!:haha: I hate hearing people eat. Whatever is going on in someones mouth is not something I need or want to hear.

Comment

it's damned annoying to be playing and someone on your team goes "mumble mumble mumble", and then later you hear them again in a panicked tone "MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE!!!!"

Comment

wish thats all i heard with some of my teamates on the mics. espec when they think its muted

*shudder*

Comment

Who the hell are you guys playing with?!?

:weird:

Comment

i gess he's trying to eat the microphone:noob:

Comment

speaking of that I was playing on some server today and this guy was just shouting random babble in a foriegn language...he was like...

ali hab chin woo HIYO!! DONG wing DOH...

I was like wtf?!

Comment

I get sooo ******, when people in a server start to speak some foreign language, ignoring the rest of the players (including their own team), and just use VOIP as a telephone. I guess they are talking things like:
                  - How's the wife?
                  - Oh shes, get that Reedemer mind you, fine. I was hoping you could drop in for a tee, WATCH OUT! RAPTOR!, or something.
                  - Hmm, how about, **** that camper, he headshotted me, tommorow, at 6?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGoblinX
                    speaking of that I was playing on some server today and this guy was just shouting random babble in a foriegn language...he was like...

ali hab chin woo HIYO!! DONG wing DOH...

I was like wtf?!
                    :haha:HAHA:haha: Binladen plays UT :haha:HAHA:haha:

Comment

Working...
                    X