ut2k4 is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dethmanrulz
    most quakers that I know don't like the game......
    Most Quakers don't own computers

*wonders how many will get the joke*

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie-love

Well, I got it.

Comment

i get exactly the same with CS

not that i play it now but when i was 1st gettin used to ut and still played cs i had different setup

so dificult changing back after long hours of playing

funny tho yet quite frustrating

Comment

I don't

Comment

Originally posted by sirkel28
            How about a graphics upgrade mutator for UT99 and leave the gameplay as is.

Yeah, THAT'S progress. The sad thing is that 95% of this forum would love that. All you dopes jonesin' for original UT so much should just go play that and stfu. The UT series has progessed and changed as any continuing series of games must; you can't just release the same **** with prettier graphics, though that's exactly what the lot of you losers would love. I'm just so sick of hearing UT99 this and UT99 that...go post it in the Unreal Tournament forum, this one's for UT2003/2004. Sure, it was revolutionary for its' time....but that time was 5 years ago.

EDIT: I realize this is an extremely unpopular view around here, but until such time as we all have to have one view, I'll state mine. The one thing you could do instead of sitting around on your fat asses comparing every version of UT to the original, would be to make a total conversion mod to replicate the warm fuzzy feeling you get when playing original UT. It'd be great...you all could sit around on CTF-Facing Worlds and snipe the **** out of each other all day, and leave the newer games to those who are interested in them. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by sirkel28 - How about a graphics upgrade mutator for UT99 and leave the gameplay as is.
              Sweet.:up:

Comment

I was gonna make that joke - geesh someone who shares my awful sense of humour.

Good work .

Comment

Working...
                X