Super Shock help PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Shock help PLEASE!

Ok, I'm a big fan of two things: A) Playing UT2k4 on my home LAN with my future wife (tho she is a sniping little minx) and B) sHoKaZuLu's giant sized maps. Thing is tho, there are far too many Super Shocks placed within them... can anyone suggest a good way of replacing these with something else, or getting rid of them all together? I've already tried WORM2k4 but as far as I can make out, you have to change ALL the standard weapons on that (unless someone can tell me how to change less). I'll be thankfull for any/all help.

Cheers in advance.

~ Uncle Squid x

You should be able to open them with UED and delete/change the spawns.But I bet there´s a mut that can do that 4 you.

Comment

Use unrealed and take them out?

Comment

I was hoping to use a mute rather than fiddle with UED, it still vexes me after all these years

~unc

Comment

I could write a mutator.
          Mañana tho'.

Comment

Man, I envy people that can say that, it wouldn't have to be very complicated, just able to swop the super shock with another weapons (maybe including weapons from other mutes). I'd be dead chuffed (a good thing) if you could do it.

~ Unc

Comment

Boksha,

Any news on that mute? I've been looking fwd to it all day. I don't mean to rush you or anything, you're doing me a BIG favor after all.

~ Unc

Comment

I hate it when levels have super shock rifles in with normal weapons. What's the point? They are obviously better than anything else so what's the point in there being other weapons? You might aswell just go and play instagib.

Comment

Oops, I totally forgot. I'm adminning a game ATM, if that's done or if the game's underway I'll finish it.

Comment

http://games.discoverthat.co.uk/

replace weapons.

Comment

if it don't work with 2k3, find "switch arsenal" on ut2003hq.

hope that helps!

Comment

http://www.xs4all.nl/~buikstra/NoSuperShock.zip

Unzip in the system folder. When you start the server include the No SuperShockrifles mutator in the game.
                        I haven't tested it, but it's so simple it should work. (hubris!)

Comment

Zesp, your mute is doing what Arsenal Switcher does... doesn't show the Super Shock in the list :cry: I don't know why, it shows all the other zillion weapons that I have installed.

~unc

(I'm running UT2k4 with the most recent update)

Comment

Boksha,

Your mute works a proper treat and if I wan't a dude, I'd kiss ya!

Thanks to everyone for their help *tear*. Happy gaming to one and all.

~ A happy Unc x

Comment

Working...
                            X