Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Server

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Master Server

    Will be going up and down for a bit.. please bear with us.

    #2
    Re: Master Server

    Originally posted by DrSiN
    Will be going up and down for a bit.. please bear with us.
    What kind of bear? a grizzly? Run!

    Comment


      #3
      Hope it doesn't go down for that long when it does.

      Comment


        #4
        ok

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Master Server

          Originally posted by DrSiN
          Will be going up and down for a bit.. please bear with us.
          Sounds like a movie

          Comment


            #6
            we dont want masta serva we want TEH PRECIOUSSSS@$#@#%

            Comment


              #7
              This wouldn't be anything to do with the imminent release of... Teh Demo!!! would it??

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ScaZZ
                This wouldn't be anything to do with the imminent release of... Teh Demo!!! would it??
                it has to be something with ut2k4 for sure

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                  it has to be something with ut2k4 for sure

                  Innit!

                  W00T!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Argh quit spreading rumors it makes me cry when you talk about teh demo :cry:

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                      it has to be something with ut2k4 for sure
                      Nah, I bet it is for the patch.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                        Nah, I bet it is for the patch.
                        And exactly what doesn't the patch have to do with UT2k4? [alpha=2](that was one crazy sentence!)[/alpha]

                        Comment


                          #13
                          It should be back up.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by ScaZZ
                            This wouldn't be anything to do with the imminent release of... Teh Demo!!! would it??
                            Agreed UT2004-related updates, like the final patch for ut2003, or the upcoming demo, for sure (i hope ) :up:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by *Holy_Surfing*
                              Agreed UT2004-related updates, like the final patch for ut2003, or the upcoming demo, for sure (i hope ) :up:
                              Or maybe they were changing out the power strips.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X