No announcement yet.

--> lockdown <-- yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that should change is that the shield should negate lockdown. ATM it only makes it worse.

Comment

I like the lockdown effect. If you're getting rained on by bullets/plasma, it makes sense that your character would stand there for a bit going "uhuhuhuhuhuh." I say impelement it for all weapons with a high rate of fire.

Comment

I knew this was coming eventually. First they whined about mini, now it's link. Next it'll be LG or shock.

Pretty soon all that'll be left is rocket/flak spamming. :down:

The only thing about link that needs fixing is bots perfect aim with it... It's riduculous how good even low level bots are with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
          BTW... mini doesnt lock down. it makes the link deadly in close range. if you see someone using a link gun, stay out of the range of the shaft. and if you are caught, i believe you can bring up your shield and run away.

either that or use flak at that close a range.
          having to pack out the shieldgun every time, how exciting!
          + its impossible to use shieldgun everytime you're shot at
          -------------------------------------------------------

imo lockdown off would simply need a tiiiiny portion more of skill to kill someone ( and thats good, isn't it? No, WAIT! is it? )
          AND less people would get annoyed, so .... plzzzzzz?

--------------------------------------------------------

WickedSpike:
          I like the lockdown effect. If you're getting rained on by bullets/plasma, it makes sense that your character would stand there for a bit going "uhuhuhuhuhuh." I say impelement it for all weapons with a high rate of fire.
          plz tell me how, for example, the doublejump makes sense to you?
          this game isnt made to be highly logical...

Comment

Originally posted by {DAM}MoxNix
            The only thing about link that needs fixing is bots perfect aim with it... It's riduculous how good even low level bots are with it.
            you oviously havent played much online yet, it seems to me

Comment

The link is weak (unless linked) if someone is keeping the beam on you just shoot them(say with flak), they'l die before you.

Originally posted by thekaLi
              plz tell me how, for example, the doublejump makes sense to you?
              this game isnt made to be highly logical...
              It's similar to somthing longjumpers do in midair to increase their range.

Comment

Originally posted by thekaLi
                you oviously havent played much online yet, it seems to me
                Whatever gave you that idea? Actually I mostly play online and hardly ever offline!

Comment

Originally posted by SpH1nX
                  dude you really dont know what you are talking aboput right?

Lockdown, CANNOT be countered.
                  LMAO!

You can move with lockdown. It doesnt freeze you in place. You cant dodge or really jump effectively. You CAN move around a corner or bring up the SG.

The real question is do you know what you are talking about?

Comment

But even if you manage to get the shield out, you still get locked down, so its pointless anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by : DX :-THeGAME
                      LMAO!

You can move with lockdown. It doesnt freeze you in place. You cant dodge or really jump effectively. You CAN move around a corner or bring up the SG.

The real question is do you know what you are talking about?
                      You don't get it do ya.

You are pretty much porked if you get nailed with it at close range hence "lockdown" This is the same reason why bots go berserk given the **** link gun... same applies to a decent player. It makes you completely screwed if you get hit with it.

My issue with the link gun is this.

1. THe primary isn't really that effective of a weapon, honestly it blows and its to easy to avoid.

2. In contrast the secondary is complete BS once in a certain range.

3. The linking up option is only decent for charging up nodes in ONS, interms of raw damage out put to other players in other gametypes... it's just not worth it.

I would love to see a balancing act, but I just don't see that happening.

Comment

It seems I get it just fine.

Others are the ones having problems with it.

Agreed the link feature should really deal more damage for the effort it takes to use it right. But other than that, the gun doesnt need alot of tweaks. Its no more or less powerful than the weapons you can use to counter it. Without lockdown, its ****.

Comment

Remove it, and maybe make secondary link a *tad* more powerful to compensate... maybe. But definitely, lockdown is retarded.

Comment

I Dont care much about Minh or Rahm but i would like to see some more Berserkers.

Comment

Originally posted by XxGHO5TFACEXx View Post
                              I Dont care much about Minh or Rahm but i would like to see some more Berserkers.
                              Congrats on reviving a 6 year old thread. THAT IS NOT ABOUT GOW..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X