Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--> lockdown <-- yes or no?

i think it can make the game quite unenjoyable
    if you are against removing lockdown, please post why...

--> (lockdown prevents you from being able to move properly/dodge when shot at by ie. link/mini )

wtf is lockdown?

Comment

Probably something to do with the onlsaught vehicle lock thing

Comment

Originally posted by ::FW:eadIce
        Probably something to do with the onlsaught vehicle lock thing
        LOL:haha::up:
        i gess he's camping the raptor to much

Comment

Re: --&gt; lockdown &lt;-- yes or no?

Originally posted by thekaLi
          --> (lockdown prevents you from being able to move properly/dodge when shot at by ie. link/mini )
          sry, edited, so here you got your explanation ^^

Comment

I think it's annoying trying to dodge but you can't cause of the link. oh well I'm used to it now, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

I know lockdown doesnt work with the mini anymore, however with the link yes it is a pain.:sour:

Comment

I absolutely hate it

Comment

i see what you mean.
                  each weapon with 0% splash damage has that.

Comment

Re: --&gt; lockdown &lt;-- yes or no?

Originally posted by thekaLi
                    Lockdown is ok when you have <60 ping but it's unfair to hpbs. I'd say remove it on public servers.

Comment

Lockdown is a good thing IMO. It gives the linkgun an edge over the minigun, and makes it more useful in teamgames.

Comment

Perhaps they could slightly lower the lockdown effect with the link,
                        but do you not think that removing it completey would make
                        secondary fire on the link gun pretty much ineffective?

Does the primary fire on the link gun even have it?

I dare say the more i play the game, the more online players I'll find who can use it lockdown weps very effectively, it just so far,
                        I cant actually say ive noticed it to be that much of a problem, except vs bots who sec link me.

Comment

this is just another reason why i hate bots with the link gun, they get like 100% accuracy with secondary and because of the lock down you're pretty much SOL. Other than that it doesn't really matter since, online not many people use the Link Gun as 'efficiently' as the bots do...

Comment

good when i am causing other people lock down but bad when i am getting locked down by someone else

Comment

I find that the link guns secondary is already too long for DM/TDM games (although its fine for ONS) imo.
                              The secondary is already devastating power wise, so im not a fan of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X