X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg wtf LOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

I'm bored but I'm not gonna post a screenshot so people can figure it out..I'm sure everyone is by now

Comment

I cant see my walls!!!! but im not taking a screenshot because I already have enough people jealous of me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DrThodt
          While we're at it, fix the Leviathan bug where if you fire the cannon just as the vehicle is destoryed, it still fires. And don't give me none of that "it's a feature".
          It's a feature. not gonna take a screen so people dont figure it out, but we are doing it right now.

Comment

I cant read... :bulb:

Maybe if you guys hadnt flamed him to death, we could actually get something usefull out of this thread... oh well, I guess he learned this board the hard way... poor soul...!

Comment

I know how to be ridiculously repetitive and unoriginal, and somehow think I'm still clever.

not gonna take a screen so people dont figure it out, but we are doing it right now.

Comment

lol @ the 10000 sad people thinking they are funny..

Comment

"Everybody funny. Now you funny, too." -George Thorogood

Comment

Re: Just so you know, you can move the leviathan while deployed

Originally posted by TacosForFreedom
                    not gonna take a screen so people dont figure it out, but we are doing it right now.
                    Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing?:cry:

Comment

test

Comment

I figured out how to post here. Not gonna take a screen so people dont figure it out, but I am doing it right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X