Two balls in bombing run instead of one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two balls in bombing run instead of one

I was reading ProUnreal and some guy called Midnight came up with a good idea

can we have two balls in bombing run instead of one

that will stop everyone spamming the ball and chasing after it like headless chickens, and it will make the game faster paced to.

Also can we have a radar to tell us where the ball is?

As you guessed, i dont play BR

Woah... just reviewed something that does this today! Been out for a while, but still a coincidence

Head to user maps'n'mods or ModSquad (in sig) and check out Bombing Spree :up:

Comment

Funny that you say that!

I just played on a server that had a few maps set up with 2 balls.

:weird:

Comment

AFAIK there's nothing preventing mappers from putting more than one ball in a map.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
          AFAIK there's nothing preventing mappers from putting more than one ball in a map.
          Yeah true, but it would be better if it was standard

or Double-Bombing Run

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
            True, but IMO, drastical changes shouldn't come with the map. Same issue I have with lowgrav maps. We have mutators that do that. It can be fun if done right though, DOM-OutRigger doesn't really feel like lowgrav.

Anyway, as for the 2 ball BR idea: I think it would simply split the team up in two. Not much difference that way. Besides, it would kind of ruin the use of keeping control of the ball, since the other ball can still be thrown in your goal at the same time.

BTW, there IS a radar that shows where the ball is. Or at least in what direction (not how far it is, but you can guess by the change in direction)

Comment

Working...
            X