Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScaZZ
    Yer totally.
    There is such a thing as 'foreplay' where u get all excited with the anticipation of what is going to happen, but take it too far, and it just becomes a 'c**k tease'. If they keep this up, we'll all be suffering from 'Blue ball' syndrome
    That hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaGuy
      it would just be good to get an update on what's going on. If for no other reason, there really isn't jack to talk about right now in terms of UT2004 (and there hasn't been for quite some time).

So true :\ we defenently want an update. of something, any bloody thing. i keep coming to the forums every day for the last two weeks and no news whatsoever of any demo -_- :down:

Comment

There all playing Half Life 2

Or ripping off the source code to put it in the new unreal engine, what meanies

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Hamburger
          There all playing Half Life 2

Or ripping off the source code to put it in the new unreal engine, what meanies
          that engine got quake 1 stuff in it... i think the unreal engine is alot better :bulb:

Comment

actually i see them almost playing every night with massive people 24 or less Assault or Onslaught... doh what would u do? feck the community! Its mostly ONS-Torlan, AS-Glacier and AS-Fallencity what they r playing, that are probably the favo maps when they are bored of it they will release the demo and until they ran out of bagels...

Comment

Originally posted by Krille
              that engine got quake 1 stuff in it... i think the unreal engine is alot better :bulb:
              HL2's engine (the 'Source' engine) was written purely from scratch, and the only licensed code that it contains is the Havoc Physics Engine.

Comment

Working...
              X