Epic - Any Chance of an Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic - Any Chance of an Update?

This is just a plea for some sort of UT2004 update from one of the devs. We really haven't heard anything in quite some time, so hopefully we can generate a little bit of buzz:
    • How much time would you like to see between the demo release and the retail release?
    • Do you anticipate a demo release in the next two or three weeks?
    • Are there any plans to release any more marketing content between now and the demo release (screens, movies, etc)?
    • Of all of the current tasks, what is the ONE *major* focus from the team right now (bugs, optimizations, art, etc)?

Thanks!

Pffff just say what u really want to say: Here we go....

EPIC WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE THAT FREAKIN UT2004 DEMO?! I AM SO EXCITED..... I JUST CANT HIDE IT.... LaLaLa! *starts pointer sisters tune...*

see that wasnt so hard

Comment

Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
      Pffff just say what u really want to say:
      Nope, I said what I really wanted to say .

Comment

I reckon that the demo will be released within the next fortnight or so, but i'm not particularly bothered, just as long as they make a good job of it. The same goes for the time delay between the demo and retail release, as long as it's not rushed, it's no biggie.

The only thing i would like to see, is just a little bit of information either way, regarding press releases and the demo etc...

Just 1 little morsel..... please?

Comment

in OUR dreams

Comment

I saw a dog on the street and he told me it's going to be released in .. 2 weeks :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Gaal Dornik
              I saw a dog on the street and he told me it's going to be released in .. 2 weeks :bulb:
              I knew it was inevitable that a dumbass response with "2 weeks" would taint this thread.

Comment

...and don't forget that press release....

Comment

the lack of news or posts is disturbing, especially when seen in combination with the canceled press release.

Something bad is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooPriest
                    the lack of news or posts is disturbing, especially when seen in combination with the canceled press release.

Something bad is going on.
                    or they are working their asses of trying to make the game as 1337 as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Krille
                      True - but it would just be good to get an update on what's going on. If for no other reason, there really isn't jack to talk about right now in terms of UT2004 (and there hasn't been for quite some time).

Comment

Yer totally.
                        There is such a thing as 'foreplay' where u get all excited with the anticipation of what is going to happen, but take it too far, and it just becomes a 'c**k tease'. If they keep this up, we'll all be suffering from 'Blue ball' syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Krille
                          I have a feeling you are right however Mark Rein last year atleast made announcements weekly. They could give us the courtesy of atleast saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                            I have a feeling you are right however Mark Rein last year atleast made announcements weekly. They could give us the courtesy of atleast saying something.
                            Agreed. It's been quite long since we heard something from them for the last time and considering that the game is close to its finish (?) it'd be nice of them to share some new info with us. The press release is also still up in the air although we've been promised that it won't take more than a week till we get it and it's already been almost two weeks since headup's apology for the delay of the PR.

Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
                              EPIC WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE THAT FREAKIN UT2004 DEMO?! I AM SO EXCITED..... I JUST CANT HIDE IT.... LaLaLa! *starts pointer sisters tune...*
                              :haha: :haha: :haha:
                              I found that enormously hillarious! Now my mind's off the demo for awhile

Comment

Working...
                              X