• Show
Clear All

• replied
    [alpha=80, style=2][/alpha]

Jess some more ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    go into ut and look at a servers that has bots enabled
    now look what the player count (0/16 etc)
    thats why ppl caught on so quick to 2k3, list in order of players and click on a server you think is full when actually its full of bots.
    2k3s #s bots account for around 60% avg<guess
    the monthly sat is pretty impressive for ut even if 2k3 counts bots

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nightstormer
    All of my UT servers (all 3 of them) have at least 4 bots assigned to them. My xplugs show 0 players when no one is on. All UT servers I look at in my browser show the same way. *shrug*
    It just doesnt make any sense to me why epic would ship the game this way not knowing the response it would get. The demo is the same way right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All of my UT servers (all 3 of them) have at least 4 bots assigned to them. My xplugs show 0 players when no one is on. All UT servers I look at in my browser show the same way. *shrug*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since your being sincere in your question, I'll answer you seriously.

Go into your server browser in UT. Find a server that has no one playing on it. Now look at the "minplayers =". Lets say the "minplayers = 4" in a UT server, meaning the Admin has assigned bots to play with real humans until players come in and fill the slots (bots leave when players join). In a UT server, it shows "0" players in that server, even though it has a minplayer setting of 4 (i.e. bots). In a UT2003 server assigned 4 bots, it shows 4 players are playing even when the server is empty. Go look for yourself, it's pretty easy to ascertain what I'm saying.

Here's an easier way to prove it to yourself. Go into UT, go to Domination servers (not very many servers or players). Manually count how many players are playing (go through each server and tally them up) vs. how many players are shown to be online for that gametype in the server browser total. They match. Now do the same for Double Domination in UT2003.
    I did this the other day and it showed the bots as players. Hmmmm..I wonder if there are server attributes that can be set to allow this.:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since your being sincere in your question, I'll answer you seriously.

Go into your server browser in UT. Find a server that has no one playing on it. Now look at the "minplayers =". Lets say the "minplayers = 4" in a UT server, meaning the Admin has assigned bots to play with real humans until players come in and fill the slots (bots leave when players join). In a UT server, it shows "0" players in that server, even though it has a minplayer setting of 4 (i.e. bots). In a UT2003 server assigned 4 bots, it shows 4 players are playing even when the server is empty. Go look for yourself, it's pretty easy to ascertain what I'm saying.

Here's an easier way to prove it to yourself. Go into UT, go to Domination servers (not very many servers or players). Manually count how many players are playing (go through each server and tally them up) vs. how many players are shown to be online for that gametype in the server browser total. They match. Now do the same for Double Domination in UT2003.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was a little harsh, so I edited my reply.

But seriously, you really shouldn't shoot off your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. :bulb:
    I read your post but what about the UT proof?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was a little harsh, so I edited my reply.

But seriously, you really shouldn't shoot off your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. :bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

lol, why not look in my sig genius. I'm the one who did the study on bots being counted in UT2003. I'm also someone who ran 4 UT2003 servers for nearly 10 months, and the Demo before that. I'm also someone who has setup, admined, and maintained up to 6 clan servers, has modified script and recompiled code for the game, and currently I run 5 servers for a gaming community of nearly 5000 people. What exactly have you done for the community again n00b? Heh.

You're past posts and the ones in this thread label you without any other doubt a complete idiot, lol. Congratulations. :up:
    Wow...thank you.

That's always what I have aspired to here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
    Hiyas...I am a guy who goes off of what other people say and never have the time to find out for myself because I hate anything new and that takes alot of time to do.
    lol, why not look in my sig genius. I'm the one who did the study on bots being counted in UT2003. I'm also someone who ran 4 UT2003 servers for nearly 10 months, and the Demo before that. I'm also someone who has setup, admined, and maintained up to 6 clan servers, has modified script and recompiled code for the game, and currently I run 5 servers for a gaming community of nearly 5000 people. What exactly have you done for the community again?

You're past posts and the ones in this thread label you without any other doubt a complete n00b, lol. Congratulations. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Hiyas...I am a guy who goes off of what other people say and never have the time to find out for myself because I hate anything new and that takes alot of time to do.
    Word.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would just like to say that UT rules.

never mind the bad UT2003 aftertaste

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
    The numbers would disagree.

http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

And before you say it UT counts bots as well.
    lol, another UT2003 N00B who doesn't know the first thing about UT. Sorry, but you are 100% wrong as has already been pointed out here. If you weren't a forum n00b as well, you'd know this subject has been discussed a million times here already. Fact of the matter is that UT2003 counts bots, UT does NOT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SynisteR
    I am evil...OOOOooooMUhuhahahaha!!! Sin, Fornicate, Pillage, Rape, Destruction is but a taste of that which is EVIL!! I speak the evil and love the evil!!! Muhuhahaha!!!
    :haha: :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
    can we plz stop the UT > UT2k3 ?[/size]

No

Leave a comment:

Working...
X