• Show
Clear All

OMG EPIC PLZ FIX!!!111

Comment

Obie lives on in spirit, I see.

Comment

Re: you suck! ha ha ha you like that die *****

Originally posted by Pirat3
        bah bah bah to all you Cliffy_***** suckup ho's --> UT1 is superior (hehe) , look at ->

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....com/index.asp

and scrolldown for overall montly players, it owns 2k3 :haha: , and i aint even gona bring up (ok i will) the fact that UT1 doesnt count the bots and 2k3 does OMG fecking epic dummies, give us what we want FFS

stfu

with love ....Pirat3
        Ownage fo sho!

[SIZE=3]

Comment

[glow=blue]And the name of this thread is.......? My point![/glow]

Comment

OMG after three pages he gets it.

:earshattering applause::up:

Comment

Just looks like a bunch of nostalgic people logged in to me. It doesn't include how long they played

Proves nothing.

Comment

sure its not solid proof but it shows how bad the sequal did compared to the real deal
                i meen comeon. thats a 4 year old game
                id like to see where 2k3 would be after 4 yrs if 2k4/5/6/7 wasnt realesed
                its first year it failed its all downhill from there

Comment

UT2k3 will be almost abandoned when 2k4 comes out.

Why?

Because its a replacement. Its more of the same....plus extra stuff.

So if we are just talking about ut2k3...yeah its about to dwindle down to nothing in about a year. More people will play Unreal1 multiplayer than Ut2k3.

Epic will most likely hault sales on 2k3 in favor of 2k4.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                    Right:up:
                    No ... you are W.R.O.N.G.

UT1 does NOT count bots.

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
                      sure its not solid proof but it shows how bad the sequal did compared to the real deal
                      i meen comeon. thats a 4 year old game
                      id like to see where 2k3 would be after 4 yrs if 2k4/5/6/7 wasnt realesed
                      its first year it failed its all downhill from there
                      it's been out longer and is on more outdated machines that won't play UT2003. Yeah let's see where HL2 will be in 5 years. What is your point?

Comment

who saw that reply coming ?

Mine runs 2k3 fine but I still uninstalled it. UT1 taxed machines when it first came out too but it was Baaad Asss at the beginning.

Everybody played it and couldn't put it down. This mess about "Nobody can run it" is a crok.

Its cool you like it and all but if you want to talk about how good it is pleez start another thread and leave this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SynisteR
                          who saw that reply coming ?

Mine runs 2k3 fine but I still uninstalled it. UT1 taxed machines when it first came out too but it was Baaad Asss at the beginning.

Everybody played it and couldn't put it down. This mess about "Nobody can run it" is a crok.

Its cool you like it and all but if you want to talk about how good it is pleez start another thread and leave this one.
                          And yet you still post in the wrong forum?

Comment

lol wtf are u talkin about - all the UT people are here *****ing about 2k3.

Comment

Originally posted by SynisteR
                              lol wtf are u talkin about - all the UT people are here *****ing about 2k3.
                              [glow=white]And how does that make any sense? I think you people(ut2003 haters) are waiting for something to happen thats not going to happen, UT with improved graphics. They are never going to do that. Everyone let it go. UT2003 is an awesome game!!!:up: :up: [/glow]

Comment

will too and is not

Comment

Working...
                                X