Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT 1 Still rulez...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

    Originally posted by X0n3r0g
    More people need to upgrade to enjoy this game. Most of those systems that are playing UT with high details or even medium details cannot play UT2003 on low details. UT2003 on lowest details looks like ****. UT ends up looking better. This is the main problem. Still UT2003 is played by more people.
    WRONG!!!!!! i can play Ut2k3 on high details and get 60 to 80 fps that is not the reason it is the gameplay ain,t cutting it..boring and gives me a headache that is jusy a few reasons and i don,t care what you do to UT99 it will never look as good as Ut2k3........... and BTW UT does not count bots....

    Comment


      #32
      Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

      Originally posted by X0n3r0g
      The numbers would disagree.

      http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

      And before you say it UT counts bots as well.
      wrong ... UT does not

      You must not play UT.

      Comment


        #33
        Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

        Originally posted by X0n3r0g
        More people need to upgrade to enjoy this game. Most of those systems that are playing UT with high details or even medium details cannot play UT2003 on low details. UT2003 on lowest details looks like ****. UT ends up looking better. This is the main problem. Still UT2003 is played by more people.

        Wrong. :down:

        Comment


          #34
          Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

          Originally posted by SynisteR
          Wrong. :down:
          Right:up:

          Originally posted by Magwa
          WRONG!!!!!! i can play Ut2k3 on high details and get 60 to 80 fps that is not the reason it is the gameplay ain,t cutting it..boring and gives me a headache that is jusy a few reasons and i don,t care what you do to UT99 it will never look as good as Ut2k3........... and BTW UT does not count bots....
          You can only speculate as I do. You don't know what's good. UT2003 is fun, more fun than UT. YOu just won't let it be. There is a UT forum you know.:down:

          Comment


            #35
            Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

            Originally posted by Harley Davidson
            UT still rulez, it just feels and looks more REALISTIC! UT2k3 is umm...YUK. It's a **** cartoon.
            Saying that UNREAL Tournament is a superior game because it is more REAL, could be one of the dumbest arguments I've heard on this forum.
            You do realize that people in general enjoy the UNREALISM of the series?

            If Realistic = Better.... Play a WWII shooter or CS... and then make pointless posts on their forums.

            Comment


              #36
              Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

              Originally posted by Harley Davidson
              No not at all I just want them to admit that the game is not as popular as the first one.
              They haven't got to admit anything to anyone (least of all to the likes of you)... Just shut-up with that ****, we've had it up to our eye balls... FFS!

              Comment


                #37
                One way to divide a community is to release a
                [glow=red]S[/glow] [glow=blue]E[/glow] [glow=green]Q[/glow] [glow=yellow]U[/glow] [glow=white]E[/glow] [glow=pink]L[/glow]

                Comment


                  #38
                  Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

                  Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                  The numbers would disagree.

                  http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

                  And before you say it UT counts bots as well.
                  Whoever told you that UT counts bots lied.
                  Wise up, kid.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

                    Originally posted by eldiablo2003
                    They haven't got to admit anything to anyone (least of all to the likes of you)... Just shut-up with that ****, we've had it up to our eye balls... FFS!
                    No of course
                    Originally posted by eldiablo2003
                    "They haven't got to admit"
                    Just would be nice

                    Comment


                      #40
                      rgr

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

                        Originally posted by [XA]Ebola
                        Whoever told you that UT counts bots lied.
                        Wise up, kid.
                        Hey kid. Why dont you start a server under a gametype not really played and then join your server then disconnect. Goto the browser and check the total number of players include your bots. UT counts bots the same way UT2003 does. Why would they change it? It was that way before the game was patched the first time as well. That's just dumb.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Personally I still play UT1 because I have a lot more fun.

                          I do support UT2k3 because it is the next step up. I am more in tune with graphics...but UT1 is still where its at for unexpected occurances in gameplay that makes every one laugh.

                          I will say that the classic UT mutator for UT2k3 is very fun, but I have yet to see any servers using it.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

                            Originally posted by X0n3r0g
                            Hey kid. Why dont you start a server under a gametype not really played and then join your server then disconnect. Goto the browser and check the total number of players include your bots. UT counts bots the same way UT2003 does. Why would they change it? It was that way before the game was patched the first time as well. That's just dumb.

                            Maybe I'm missing something but I see "1" player and not the 5 bots and the player on this 6 player minimum server.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by -=007MIKE=-
                              Personally I still play UT1 because I have a lot more fun.

                              I do support UT2k3 because it is the next step up. I am more in tune with graphics...but UT1 is still where its at for unexpected occurances in gameplay that makes every one laugh.

                              I will say that the classic UT mutator for UT2k3 is very fun, but I have yet to see any servers using it.
                              I will agree with you on the improved graphics and all the neat eye candy **** but watch a demo of each game once and all I can say is UT2K3 models run ghey as hell and the UT1 models seem more fluid and realistic.
                              Oh sure you have the rag doll FX and other **** but watch them run it's sick bad not sick good.

                              Hell ya UT1 makes me laugh. I like to spectate for a minute to get my murderous blood flowing and jess watch the n00bz (especially) and omg sometimes/most times I rflmao.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                who cares, ut2003 rules to me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X