UT 1 Still rulez...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 1 Still rulez...

UT still rulez, it just feels and looks more REALISTIC! UT2k3 is umm...YUK. It's a **** cartoon. When a game looks like "Cops" on TV, count me in Oh and BTW UT2k4...lol can you say TRIBES SUKED!?

Yeah so we've heard. Over and over again

Comment

Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by Harley Davidson
      UT still rulez, it just feels and looks more REALISTIC! UT2k3 is umm...YUK. It's a **** cartoon. When a game looks like "Cops" on TV, count me in Oh and BTW UT2k4...lol can you say TRIBES SUKED!?
      Honestly, I played UT for 2 hours tonight and it is just as cartoony. UT2004 isn't Tribes could you know less about the game?

Comment

Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by X0n3r0g
        Honestly, I played UT for 2 hours tonight and it is just as cartoony. UT2004 isn't Tribes could you know less about the game?
        Probably

Comment

Originally posted by shawneboy
          Yeah so we've heard. Over and over again
          Yeah...well I want Mark Rein to comment on that fact unless he has and I can't find the post.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Probably
            Since today is your first day on the forum I will assume you have come here to bash a game that you do not play.

Comment

Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

then go to the ut1 forums..

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Since today is your first day on the forum I will assume you have come here to bash a game that you do not play.
                No not at all I just want them to admit that the game is not as popular as the first one.

And yes I do play it, only when I want a little eye candy then it's back to ut1 for playability.

Comment

Anyways this poll is what got me started I guess http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=320924

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

No not at all I just want them to admit that the game is not as popular as the first one.
                    where have you been? we all know its not quite as popular as far as online player numbers goes.. its been admitted by everyone..

next

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by yewnuhtee
                      where have you been? we all know its not quite as popular as far as online player numbers goes.. its been admitted by everyone..

next
                      Except Epic!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by yewnuhtee

next
                        The numbers would disagree.

http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

And before you say it UT counts bots as well.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

The numbers would disagree.
                          It's 4 years old, whaddya expect?!

Anyways, sure, Half-Life is 5 years old, and is the number 1 online game, but only because of a crapload of mods.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

Originally posted by Strykur
                            It's 4 years old, whaddya expect?!

Anyways, sure, Half-Life is 5 years old, and is the number 1 online game, but only because of a crapload of mods.
                            More people need to upgrade to enjoy this game. Most of those systems that are playing UT with high details or even medium details cannot play UT2003 on low details. UT2003 on lowest details looks like ****. UT ends up looking better. This is the main problem. Still UT2003 is played by more people.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: UT 1 Still rulez...

And yes I do play it, only when I want a little eye candy then it's back to ut1 for playability.
                              Read as: And yes I do play it, until I get tired of getting my *** whooped, then it's back to ut1.

Comment

Working...
                              X