Host files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Host files?

Is there a site I can go to that will host my files for free?

Files? :weird:

Comment

No. There are no such sites that exist today. :0

Comment

What Mr.Brownstone means to say is..

****, yea yea yea???

Comment

I am a thieving little monkey and have been quite rightly banned for my stupidity.

I am very sorry that I have been a part of messing things up for everyone waiting for Half Life 2.

Comment

Originally posted by P4R4DoX

I will get banned for this, but who cares... :haha:
            reported.
            bye.

I hope you get sued:up:

EDIT: oh yeah, THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR 42 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! THATS 42 MINUTES OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT THAT ILLEGAL LINK AND, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Last edited by headup on 10-08-2003 at 04:06 AM

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
                reported.
                bye.

EDIT: oh yeah, THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOR 42 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! THATS 42 MINUTES OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT THAT ILLEGAL LINK AND, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
                I was just trying to figure out where I can host my UT2003 demo's.

Pez must be sleeping.

Comment

I am a thieving little monkey and have been quite rightly banned for my stupidity.

I am very sorry that I have been a part of messing things up for everyone waiting for Half Life 2.
                  rofl, gg_headup :up:

Comment

**** 21 points yo

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
                      reported.
                      bye.

Boo-hoo, a wealthy company (Valve) messed up their security
                      and someone posted a link to a beta that will probably only
                      increase Halflife 2s hype and profits.
                      In Iraq, thousands of kids are born with disfigurements every year
                      because of US bombing.

But of course, priorities. Warez are really dangerous stuff and
                      these fragile big wealthy companies need all the help/asskissing they can get!
                      :down::down::down:

Comment

Originally posted by danseko
                        Boo-hoo, a wealthy company (Valve) messed up their security
                        and someone posted a link to a beta that will probably only
                        increase Halflife 2s hype and profits.
                        In Iraq, thousands of kids are born with disfigurements every year
                        because of US bombing.

But of course, priorities. Warez are really dangerous stuff and
                        these fragile big wealthy companies need all the help/asskissing they can get!
                        :down::down::down:
                        stealing is stealing, doing wrong is doing wrong.

Comment

danseko, i want to send you on a mission, i want you to go outside at a time where theres usually lots of people running/moving about, and ask them if they know about valve and source code.. then ask them about 9/11 and terrorists and where they stand on the fact of many people in iraq being disfigured because of u.s. bombing.. i bet you that very little will have any clue about valve and the source code, but very.. very many will have their heads set on where they stand about our bombing iraq

so where are the priorities now? just because you tend to stay circled around a gaming community more than a general public, doesnt mean your statements are facts

Comment

What a wate of those 180+ posts :\ ah well

ANyway file hosts well that depends on size lycos has 50mb storage but a 5mb upload limit I think. If its for game files try fileplanet or filefront you might have to upload to another site first tho like ut2003hq.com. It really depends on what files

Comment

Originally posted by 191
                              stealing is stealing, doing wrong is doing wrong.
                              And posting stuff like.. "hey, you are the worst person on earth
                              because you copied a leaked beta" when the only ones who
                              really care, are people who make too much money already.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no warez monkey myself, I regularly get
                              p'ssed on buddies who consider themselves above buying games
                              they play and enjoy.
                              I've bought around 30 full-price games the last 3 years myself.

Still.. the kind of asskissing and "do-good" attitude Tropic posted
                              "I hope you get sued!".. ]www.*p - uke*.com

And about Valve:
                              Who cares about the copy protection is public? Really?
                              The warez groups are going to crack it in two weeks before
                              commercial release anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X