OT: -timedemo screwed up my saved games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: -timedemo screwed up my saved games

Sorry don't know where to post a Halo PC question yet and alot of people here seem to have the game.

I ran the executable with the -timedemo command line and now it has apparently added all those cutscenes it uses to benchmark as my savepoints replacing all my other ones. Any ideas? Thanks.

-timedemo does erase all your save points as shown in some frequently asked questions on the halo website and halo.bungie.org.

There is no way to get your old saves back.

Sorry pal. Be careful next time.

Comment

-timedemo does erase all your save points .

Comment

Double post? same message?
        N1 bulzeebai :up:

Comment

Originally posted by bulzeebai
          -timedemo does erase all your save points .

Huh - well that's a raw *** deal given all the places I'd seen mention -timedemo said nuthin about that.

BUT - what would fix the problem is a working level cheat to get me back to where I was. Any of those? Haven't found one yet...

Comment

Go.

To.

A.

Halo.

Forum.

:bulb:

Comment

Sorry... didn't mean to double post. I only clicked it once... but maybe Mozilla did something weird. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepless
                Go.

To.

A.

Halo.

Forum.

:bulb:
                I've already marked it OT - don't click on the thread if you didn't want to read something OT and if you've got nothing to contribute then don't bother hitting the reply button. No wants to hear your witty useless reply.

Comment

DarKnyt, try http://halo.bungie.org

Their forums are not as nice as here (they are kinda text based sorta) but they are an active community. I often go there.

I'm not saying that you need to go away or anything, but that's another place you could check out.

I'm getting the game on Thursday when I get payed... but I heard about the -timedemo thing from the halo.bungie forums.

EDIT: the halo.bungie site seems to be rather sluggish at the moment... you may have to try later

Comment

Working...
                  X