• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by te®m
    whats your servers ip... I could do with a laugh
    66.208.105.236:7777

Show up anytime today kid..
    If you got the balls that is...
    The screen shot of you getting your *** handed to yea will be posted right here for all to see sh*tdick!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anytime

Leave a comment:

• replied

oh thanks:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and term, you're a prime example

Leave a comment:

• replied
    n00b is an attitude, moreso than knowledge or skill.. and hardly any of you have figured this out yet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    n00b is an attitude, moreso than knowledge or skill.. and hardly any of you have figured this out yet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kev5n24
    nope never played it... checkmate rules for 2k3.. try CTF-CheckMate-CWL too.. nice twist in it..

as far as you go LKS_DarkReaper,
    Your the one who needs to think before you open your mouth.. you offer nothing to the thread but to blow your own horn and no one cares noob.. ill get decent answers if there out there and ill get them from peep i want them from.. not peep like you who have nothing better to do then come in here and talk about how stupid they play 2k3. theres enough of your type on the pubs
    Me a n00b u must have been dreaming.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Kev5n24 you are a **** plain and simple not to mention a complete newb ****.

whats your servers ip... I could do with a laugh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BTW, It will probably be very difficult to find the BSP hole. For example, take CTF-Lavagiant (DE version) and if you just do a recompile, withought changing the map, you will get this problem. You will also get some funky kill zones where they are not supposed to be. The reason is because of two BSP boxes that have been added to the mountain in the middle. They cross over other added BSP and cause the holes. If you take and rip those two BSP boxes out, the problems go away. Let me tell you, it took MANY hours to figure that out. I was doin a conversion of that map to BR and found the problem.

Also, FYI, there seems to be a bug with playing single player with bots on maps like that. It will also cause the same sort of problem, whereas if you go by yourself and play it in single player, the problem is not there. Likewise if you play online.

Hope thats what is causing the problem. At least you can start narrowing the problem down.

MacK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LKS_DarkReaper
    And thats y u aint gonna get no decent replies.....
    Thanks BroMacK,
    I'll check the map out in UnrealED......
    n00bs.. ha!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I KNOW THE ANSWER... PICK ME... PICK ME...

Yes, I know what is causing the problem most likley... Its the map itself. I do alot of mapping, and its generally caused by a BSP hole that you can't see. It also happens when with BR maps when you throw the ball. It will just reset withough flying through the air. So, check out the map. MOST LIKELY you won't be able to see the BSP hole. It will be invisible, and is caused by two BSP overlapping each other somewhere. From the description you have given, that would be the most likely cause I can think of. Hope it helps!

MacK - AKA Mapper Boy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MikeSobe
    I have noticed this also. Doesn't happen that often.

On a side note....

Kev5n24 have you played Redfaction? That is where CTF-Checkmate comes from. That Map was insanly fun with Geo-Mod. Has to the the perfect map for Redfaction. Anyway just curious since it sounds like you like it, just upset with the flag thing.

nope never played it... checkmate rules for 2k3.. try CTF-CheckMate-CWL too.. nice twist in it..

as far as you go LKS_DarkReaper,
    Your the one who needs to think before you open your mouth.. you offer nothing to the thread but to blow your own horn and no one cares noob.. ill get decent answers if there out there and ill get them from peep i want them from.. not peep like you who have nothing better to do then come in here and talk about how stupid they play 2k3. theres enough of your type on the pubs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kev5n24
    what'd u want a cookie? that make you better or something? your a moron if your in an IG game and u join the hunt for your flag thats gone. its a team game rambo.. your the kinda N00B that prob plays DM in a CTF server too.. The worst kinda ***! now if you cant answer the question dont come in my thread to toot your own horn rambo man
    And thats y u aint gonna get no decent replies.....flaming peeps is not the right way to go about getting the answers u want....and the bit about ure thread...its about as much ure thread as it is ours sooo just back off on other peeps and think before u open ure mouth next time :down:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X