Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Packs With Only Good Maps?

Sup all

I was jus wondering if anyone knows of any map packs that just contain 'good maps'
    I would download some of the big map packs from UT2003hq but TBH i dont like playin all the little wierd maps that are designed jus for a laff. I like to proper well made custom maps

Anyone know of any map packs with just tons of good maps in?

(PS Yes i am lazy and cant be bothered downloading tons of maps 1 by 1 )

Comment

Sigh.

Everyone has different tastes.

What you think is good, is not what I think is good.

If you want a map pack of maps you like, the community will have to come up with better descriptions of maps.

A bad description:

DM-Plunge blows chunks.

A better description:

DM-Plunge is low-grav map that favours TL use over fancy trick jumps. Those proficient with the LG can own the Keg 'o Health, and dominate the game. Good for a mindless romp, but not popular for serious competition.

Personally, I love DM-Plunge... others think it is a lousy map.

Who's right!? Obviously, me :P

I'm not a serious player so I don't have issues with the map. Good or Bad is completely subjective. A map that you like fits your playing style, weapon preference and other aesthetic considerations. Hell, people can't even agree on what good map flow actually means....

So, for you, what makes a map good?

Comment

It's arbitrary.

Comment

you've got me wrong here bud

i dont mean i want a map pack wit maps that i think own, i just ment a map mapck with maps that are well layed out and have good gameplay, not maps that are one box with 20million n 2 redeemers in the middle

sorry if i didnt explain what i ment proply, but i think (hope) you know what i meen now

Comment

hmmm.....

Comment

There is an "ownage" map pack on UT2003hq.com

Comment

Originally posted by Radeon285
                hmmm.....

sounds good, i hope they release it soon :up:

Comment

Yup, should be pretty soon now. Im doing a DOM map for it (DOM-Gerroid) Its almost done. Your definitely gonna like it. All the maps are really well done. We also have a suprise guest. He's doing 2 maps for us

Comment

Originally posted by Radeon285
                    Yup, should be pretty soon now. Im doing a DOM map for it (DOM-Gerroid) Its almost done. Your definitely gonna like it. All the maps are really well done. We also have a suprise guest. He's doing 2 maps for us
                    wooo who is the suprise guest?? someone from epic?? cummon you can tell me i wont say nowt

Comment

Working...
                    X