Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kev5n24
    Sethra Lavode...
    first off I never dogged ANYONE who just TRIED and didn't end up helping nor did I dog anyone who actually DID help.. I pointed that out IN that thread witch you obviously didn't take the time to read fully you were just attracted like a stupid lil mouth to the flames. (pun intended)
    And secondly your quote 'look how smart i am, 'cuz i run a server' was NEVER something I said so now you've managed to come in here, say I said something I didn't and then quote me with another something I never said...
    Your inaccuracies with what I said and even starting this sh*t throwing ARE the problem and don't think it's anything else but that kid..
    From the other wondeful thread
    Originally posted by DarKnyt
    yeah, that's the way it's always been, hasn't it? It will auto return after a certain amount of time if the flag hasn't been touched by anyone. It takes quite a while and in a fast paced game shouldn't be an issue.

It HAS been a great feature on citadel servers where I play when the flag somehow gets dropped in the teleporter to the tower and no one can get it. So in that sense, it seems like a safeguard against the flag being dropped (either accidentally or intentionally) in an irretrievable place.

If you hate it that much, consider the alternative of having to restart a server if you can't return a flag stuck in some weird place. Although an option to disable would be nice. Don't know if that's in there.
    dude.... I said I own a server... now do you really think someone smart enough to RUN a server wouldn't know that the flag auto returns after a certain amount of time???????
    I'm talking about it auto returning RIGHT AWAY after its dropped!! Immediately in less then one second!
    you jumped on DarkKnyt when he was obviously trying to help, and then later called him a n00b. and if that doesn't sound like 'look how smart i am, 'cuz i run a server' then i don't know what does. notice the single quotes instead of the full-double quotes indicating that i wasn't directly quoting you. if that wasn't your intent, then i have misunderstood. as for not reading the thread, as a matter of fact, i have read the entire thread where you bombed Jelo and then forgot that you did.
    as for being a stupid mouth to the flames, you are correct; i couldn't help my stupid self when next you posted for help.
    i never started any "sh*t throwing" i merely pointed out how funny it was that you blasted other people when they tried to help you, and yet you expect everyone to jump to your aid.

and please continue with the flaming and name-calling...n00b, kid, stupid; all these things do make for a fun thread.:up:

Comment

give it a rest kev, you're only getting yourself upset.

Comment

Once again te®m, nice ASSumption on your part noob.. You have no idea weather or not I'm upset over here.. I even said last post I hardly care so why would I be upset.. I can talk your n00b *** into the groud 1/2 asleep still let along get "upset" over it all..
        You and Sethra Lavode are the ones that brought this sh*t to this thread not me so if anyone was upset enough to start anything it was you too not I...
        And Sethra Lavode, if you can't see the retardedness in what DarKnyt had to say then theres no help for you either..

Comment

i freely admit that there is no help for me, hoss.:up: besides, you claimed to not have dogged anyone, and yet when DarKnyt posted (not knowing the state of your mental capacity, nor your UT experience) with what could have been a helpful solution, you jumped on him. go figure. if you are going to defend what you said to him, don't act all virgin-ey clean and pure when it comes to whether or not you've flamed unprovoked before.

as i said, i know there is no help for me; however, after this thread and the one before it...i wonder if there will be any help for you!:haha:

Comment

Kev5n24 you're feeling sleepy, very sleepy (...**** I hope it works)

Comment

lol your digging yourself deeper and deeper Kev5n24 what a ***

shud i help erm nah i'd rather sit here and laugh at you

*waits to be called a noob*

Comment

te®m

dude...you have the most unique sense of humor i think i've ever seen. where are you from?

however, as for your custom title "dontbesuchakev"...i can completely understand that!:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Sethra Lavode
                  te®m

dude...you have the most unique sense of humor i think i've ever seen. where are you from?

however, as for your custom title "dontbesuchakev"...i can completely understand that!:haha:
                  got to be UK if hes posting leaugue of gent pics

Comment

got to be UK if hes posting leaugue of gent pics
                    yeah lol,
                    (tho I think it has a bit of a cult following in the U.S)

if anybody has never heard of it it's well worth checking out... it's the best thing on tv for years.

- I doubt kev can see the humour though :P (it's never been more deserved hehe)

Comment

nor do i suspect you can see the fact in what I said about you.. but yes if it makes you feel better your soooo much funnier then I to keep this **** ball roling. good job ******..
                      (Kev5n24 <-- Turns up the stero to drown out the sound of terms horn blowing once again like anyone gives a sh*t...)

Comment

needhelpbump
                        you're so right, I do hope you get it.

Comment

Kev5n24 just shut the **** up.

Comment

pethedic
                            You said dic.. oh wait I just said dic but that's because the dic was coming out of your mouth or coming on this post oh great now I said coming and dic all in one thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X