Tales from the 2k3 underdogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tales from the 2k3 underdogs

If you have any stories of you/your team kicking *** tho you were outnumbered, post them!

Here's mine
    Excessive Overkill, Bombing Run, DE-Elecfields (Bots aren't too bright with Excessive either)
    I had 3 bots on my team, and red had 3 humans and 1 bot
    Suffice to say, I was essentially on my own with a score of 30-something to 0 when I joined blue.
    Things soon became 59-59(max of 60), still on my own despite asking if one guy could switch so it'd be more fun
    Lost the match tho. But going from 0 to 59 on my own was good enough
    They also left the server after that

I don't want to be an *** or anything but seriously, noone gives a f**king fly about what you did or didn't on some lame public.

Comment

Re: Tales from the 2k3 underdogs

Originally posted by Kel
      If you have any stories of you/your team kicking *** tho you were outnumbered, post them!

Here's mine
      Excessive Overkill, Bombing Run, DE-Elecfields (Bots aren't too bright with Excessive either)
      I had 3 bots on my team, and red had 3 humans and 1 bot
      Suffice to say, I was essentially on my own with a score of 30-something to 0 when I joined blue.
      Things soon became 59-59(max of 60), still on my own despite asking if one guy could switch so it'd be more fun
      Lost the match tho. But going from 0 to 59 on my own was good enough
      They also left the server after that
      lol, nice :up:

I love it when guys leave to join another server coz you're doing so well. Personally, I don't understand why people leave. I enjoy getting beaten just as much as winning because you're always getting better! I have had numerous time when I've handed out lots of deaths only for someone else to join the server and whup me... I hold me hands up and say "You're better than me", I don't wimp out and leave

My personal favourite is ping ownage. I'm still a 56ker (no broadband in my locality yet ) and when I get near the top and everyone else has sub-100 pings, I'm lovin' it with about 200-250!

Comment

Originally posted by FLAGEL
        I don't want to be an *** or anything but seriously, noone gives a f**king fly about what you did or didn't on some lame public.

Chill man.....Jesus, lol.

Comment

I love going in and winning... no doubt about that... and when i go in and i'm not winning it makes me try harder until i get better standings or a win ! And I especially love when you get recognition for it from the guys you're playing against.

Comment

Re: Re: Tales from the 2k3 underdogs

Originally posted by nicky_baby
            I enjoy getting beaten just as much as winning because you're always getting better! I have had numerous time when I've handed out lots of deaths only for someone else to join the server and whup me... I hold me hands up and say "You're better than me", I don't wimp out and leave
            :up:

That is so refreshing. It seems like 95% of the peeps who play on pubs get pissy and immediately leave if you start beating them. Bunch of friggin p^ssys.

Comment

Tell me where exactly did I ever say anyone had to read this thread?
              Hm? No? Then f*ck off.
              If you don't like it, don't read it.
              Yes, I did take that as a flame. No, I'm not reporting it

Comment

You meant "Flying F**k" didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by knowley
                  Oh No! Grammar Police! :bulb:

Comment

If you didn't wanna be an ***, then you coulda just kept yer trap shut. ***.

In response to the thread:
                    Yeah, I love being on the underdog team because it's more of a challenge. Makes you get better faster.
                    Usually I didn't have a choice because as I got better, certain players that were better than me would always make sure they were on the opposing team which you'd think would initially **** me off, but in the end, I have them to thank for my skills.
                    Bottom line is a well-balanced game is much more fun than a one-sided match and sometimes it takes "uneven" teams to even out the playing feild.
                    Why people leave when they get killed, I have no idea. I guess they'd be the same types to switch to the winning team or leave just before they lose...it's ironic that the only reason to do that would be to not get the loss in your stats(of course tons of other reasons like the house caught fire, DSL went down etc etc). Thing is, if they suck, then so would their stats anyways. I just hope that's never their motivation, but overcoming an obstacle is always more rewarding than simply running away from it IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
                      Oh No! Grammar Police! :bulb:
                      LMAO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
                        Tell me where exactly did I ever say anyone had to read this thread?
                        Hm? No? Then f*ck off.
                        If you don't like it, don't read it.
                        Yes, I did take that as a flame. No, I'm not reporting it
                        When someone creates a thred presumably their goal is to get people to read it.

And the topic "Tales from the 2k3 underdogs" really "reveales" the substance in this thread.

Originally posted by knowley
                        No.

Comment

Ok, fair point Flagel, but then if you weren't interested in the topic, then why take the time to bother typing a response stating that, when u could've simply left it alone for ppl who were interested?

Comment

Originally posted by ScaZZ
                            why take the time to bother typing a response stating that, when u could've simply left it alone for ppl who were interested?
                            Because I can't imagine anyone would be interested in what this thread has to say. So I gave him an advice so next time he was about to post something like this he would think "do people really care for what I have to say with this thread".

Comment

Because I can't imagine anyone would be interested in what this thread has to say.
                              Since four [EDIT: 5] of the replies actually contains "real" answers to Kel's post and the rest of the posts are flames and bickering I'd say yeah, at least four people were interested in this post so that just proves you wrong now doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X