Funniest Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest Thread?

Ok, over the last coupla days i've had a really good giggle at some of the replies to various threads on this forum, so i was just wondering, what u guys think of as the Funniest Thread ever?

Post answers and link plz, i could do with more of a laugh while w8n fer teh Demo

The 'Ban Me' thread, the 'photoshop this' threads and the 'i'm about to join them' thread.
    :up: :haha:

Comment

Agreed, the "Photoshop This" and "Give us the Demo" threads have been laugh-out-loud funny a lot of the time. Nice Fanta Shokata work in there, as well.

Comment

I think the funniest threads were of all those idiots making threads about "Black Monkey???" when it was saying Flak monkey, after a while it got annoying though, but at first it was funny.

Comment

Over at BUF classics:
          http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=88461
          I laughed to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Exit
            Agreed, the "Photoshop This" and "Give us the Demo" threads have been laugh-out-loud funny a lot of the time. Nice Fanta Shokata work in there, as well.

Agreed

Comment

The "we want the bonus pack" thread was one of the best IMO(I'm too lazy to search over all the forum sorry).

Comment

"We Want Teh Demo" and of course, the immortal "Ban Me" thread.

Comment

Working...
                X